Sham

The Next Day

========

~~~~~~

Important things can be a weakness. 

Roxas talked to Xion about what Xaldin said during his mission, but they were unable to understand the meaning of Xaldin's words.

Roxas continued his daily missions.

Meanwhile, Axel and Lelie were on a top secret mission.

~~~~~

29 Days Later

========

Lelie followed Axel to their usual spot. They had just gotten back from their special mission. Roxas was already there.

"Hey, Roxas!" Axel greeted.

"Axel, Lelie. You're back!" Roxas said happily.

"Just got home," Lelie said, sitting down with Axel.

"So, how are ya holding up?" Axel asked.

"Good," Roxas responded.

"Where's Xion?" Lelie asked. They all turned to the entrance. 

"She's not here yet..." Roxas replied. "It's strange. She's usually here by now."

They all sat in silence.

========

Xion

========

Xion sat on her bed. Her legs were pulled up to her chest and she put her head on her knees. She lifted up her head for a moment.

"How could he..." she muttered. Images of the silver-haired man with the black blindfold flashed in her mind. 

"I'm not a sham..."

====Time Skip====

The Next Day

=======

???

=======

The coated man stood alone, hood up. He remembered the girl with the Keyblade, the one he called a 'sham'. 

The man pushed back his hood. Silver hair fell to his shoulders, and a blindfold covered his eyes. A pendant hung from his neck. 

So...so close.... He thought. 

Lexi, I'm so close... Just wait a little while longer.

=======

Roxas

=======

Roxas was walking through the halls of the castle when he heard someone.

"Just give me another chance!" Xion begged. Roxas looked up to see Xion, with her hood up, talking to Saix.

Saix looked at her. "We can't afford to take any more chances on you. You were a mistake we never should have made." Saix left, and Roxas walked up to Xion.

"Xion?" he asked gently. 

Xion looked at him sadly and quickly walked down the stairs, away from him.

====Time Skip====

Axel walked up to their usual spot to see Roxas and Lelie already waiting there.

"Where's Xion?" Axel asked.

"Haven't seen her today," Lelie replied.

They all ate their ice cream quietly.

"Axel?" Roxas said.