"Speaking of entering, what was that odd dance?" Resa seemed confused at Zelda's question. "What you did to open the temple doors," Zelda clarified. They had a moment of respite, so she might as well ask.

   That was a move that has existed since the inception of Farore's Watchers, and even before that, Resa answered. There are four that open the Overseers' temples. Only the Overseers and the goddesses themselves are aware of them, so it has never been recorded in any book.

Zelda was, of course, intrigued. "The goddesses devised these moves?"

   Resa crossed her sashes. I'm... not quite sure, actually. I was never informed. The steps to perform them were already in my consciousness when I became Overseer. Though, the Great Deku Tree has said that I've done the greatest job of performing them out of the previous Overseers. I suppose it's because dancing is, or was, in my blood.

   With how connected she was to her current role, Zelda was surprised to hear Resa bring up something like that. "You danced?"

   Resa looked at her. Why do you care? That isn't related to the mission.

   "Because I'm interested," Zelda replied. "What's wrong with wanting to know?"

   It might cause a distraction.

   Zelda raised an eyebrow. "What is there to distract us right now?"

   Resa hesitated. But we should be concerned about the mission.

   "We can be, but there really isn't anything we can do until Link wakes up, and Fira's pretty well-versed in medical treatments," Zelda said. It also seemed to be his one interest as well, since it was the only thing he would ever talk about besides her well-being.

   It still doesn't feel right though... Resa said quietly.

   Zelda was somewhat baffled by this. Until then, she hadn't realized just how focused Resa had been on their quest. It was to the point that outside of the personality she normally displayed, Zelda didn't know a thing about her. "I'd really like to know about your dancing. I mean, it's sort of related to the mission."

   You're right, I suppose, Resa sighed. So... when I was alive and in my youth, I was revered as a great dancer amongst my peers. And when I was older, I shared my love for dancing with my family, though they didn't seem to appreciate it as much. Zelda could actually detect levity in her voice before it devolved back into its usual coldness. Is that enough?

   It was like she was asking permission. "Is that all you want to say?" Zelda replied.

    I... N-no, it isn't, Resa said, surprised. When Zelda didn't object, she continued. But even while in a new body, those instincts for rhythm have stayed with me. Sometimes I could hear music drifting from the glade... How I've longed to dance properly again, with my old legs, she said wistfully.

   "You still did a great job with that move now, even without legs," Zelda said. "Could you maybe teach it to me? Or just dancing in general?" She was a horrendous dancer, she could admit. Perhaps she would have been better if she'd paid attention to her mother's lessons, but she found reading more important than dancing at some party.

   The air around Resa seemed to brighten then, or was it just Zelda's imagination? Thank you. And thank you for asking me that in the first place. Since I became Overseer, that's all I feel I am, not what came before it. I never thought that someone would care about something besides what I offer as Overseer. She hesitated for a moment, looking away. And if we have time... perhaps I could teach you. She looked back at Zelda. Only if we have time, however.