Chapter 34: Rosie Remember

Start from the beginning

"Not good." I admitted. "We're right back where we started."

"She hates me." Harry sighed. "Because she hates-"

"One Direction." I finished for him. "I don't know who's worse. You or Louis."

"I don't know. It's like she just slipped away from me. Louis is pretty devestated too. I just can't believe when things were getting better this happens." Harry said. "Pippa, what if she never remembers?"

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "Harry, you can't think like that."

"But it's a possibility." Harry said. "It could happen!"

"Harry-"

"Pippa, how is she?" Louis tugged at my arm so I faced him. He still wore his traditional red jeans and striped t-shirt, but his face was different. He looked older and not like his usal happy-go-lucky self. He looked more like an older man than a man in his twenties.

"Not good." I repeated to Louis this time. "She still doesn't remember a thing-"

"And we're right back to where we started when she hated One Direction." Harry finished for me. "It's like the memories we made never existed."

Louis just stared at the two of us. "Right back to where we started eh?"

"Yeah."

Louis's face turned a sudden red. His fists were clenched until his knuckles were white. He did something unexpected. Something I never thought I'd see Louis Tomlinson do. He punched the wall and it broke. It did. He was that strong. There was a hole in the wall and his fist was bloody.

"Fuck." He muttered.

"Boobear-"

"I'm fine Harry. I'm fucking fine."

"I feel the same way as you do Boo. We both lost her in a way."

"Harry she's my sister! Remember she hated me the most?" Louis screamed.

"Well she probably now thinks I'm still that player! That player that she thinks sleeps with every women in fucking London! Do you know how long it took for me to convince her that I loved her and until she loved me back?" Harry shot back. Tears were freely coming from his eyes and I don't think he noticed either.

"Everythings fucked up." Harry said. "Everything. I want Rosie Posie back." He whimpered. I swear I've never seen a man look as desperate and vulnerable as Harry did. He grabbed his curls and pulled, the same way Rosie did earlier. They were both frustrated for different reasons.

Rosie because she didn't remember who her boyfriend was.

Harry because his girlfriend didn't remember the memories they shared together.

Some people get their memory back.

But the question that still stood was: What if this wasn't Rosie's case?

There was always a chance she wouldn't remember a thing. Nothing. Zero.

"I miss her already Boo." Harry whimpered.

The two boys enveloped each other into a hug.

Most normal people would walk by and think, "Those two boys are so gay."

Most directioners would walk by if they ever got the chance and yell, "LARRY STYLINSON!"

Most people would look at the two in disgust thinking they were homosexuals because their hug had a lot of emotion in it. They were both devestated and heartbroken for different, but yet similar reasons.

The good people in this world would walk by and think that it's only a friendly hug, which it was. A hug that held pain in it.

"We all miss her Harry. We all miss her already." I said and patted his back.

"I forgot you were there the whole time." Louis said.

"Nice to know you pay attention to me boys." I said, trying to brighten up the mood a bit. All three of us knew that the only thing that would brighten our moods today was if Rosie came running out of her hospital bedroom and just remember a little something in the past few months.

Anything.

At least she remembered me. In Harry and Louis's case though, it was different. They were strangers to her. I was heartbroken for them.

I wanted her to remember for the sake of herself. She's my best friend and all I want is the best for her. Isn't that what all best friends would wish for each other? I knew that would be the same case for Harry and Louis.

Rosie, remember.

Because of my tight schedule, I am doing that certain number of comments and votes until I update a chapter. If I don't reach that limit, I leave it as it is. If this makes you hate me, so be it. I have things to do! This will be:

20 votes.

25 comments.

Then I will do another chapter. Thanks for the people who understand. I hope you liked this chapter! Please comment, vote, and fan me! I want to say thank you for all your support throughout this book since I've reached 100,000 reads and it's just a huge accomplishment that I thought that I'd never achieve. Thanks again :)

-Naidraa