Phone Call's

My inspiration for William 

Archer pov

After a very heavy make out session we awkwardly stumbled down the stairs and into the open plan kitchen, William's sat at the breakfast bar, which is attached to the side of the kitchen unit a mug sitting in front of him, looking untouched.

A beautiful dark-Skinned girl is stranding in the kitchen sprinkling crumble over apple's in a dish, her dark hair sits on top of her head in a messy bun, with a full fringe frameing her sharp feachers that's scattered with freckles.

Placing the dish in the oven before giving us her full attention.

"Even have desert tonight, after all it's a special day" she walks up to where we're standing, reaching up and pinches Logans cheeks "our little logie bear has finally found his mate" she turns to me next, taking me all in with a smile "I'm Olivia, Mr grumps over there's mate" she says waving in Williams direction, which he scowl's at with a smile.

"It's lovely to meet you Archer" she says pulling me into a hug, she is only about an inch or two shorter than me with a slim athletic build to her.

"You to" I add as she pulls away going to stand next to William, where she leans half sits on his lap, he wraps his arms tightly around her waist.

"I've spoken to your dad" William declared, a serious look on his face now.

"You have"

"Yes, he sounded" he pauses "well he sounded relieved that you were safe more than anything" I look down at me feet ashamed, I bet he'd been so worried. Especially after everything that happened with Damon and he was only gone for a week, the thought of him held up in his office, drinking himself silly, killed me.

"I told him you've found your mate and that you got injured while traveling, so you'll be resting for a few days here"

"What does he want me to do?" I ask as William shuffles Olivia around on his lap so that he can pull a piece of paper out him back pocket.

"He said phone him as soon as you wake up" I walk over to take the bit of paper of him, its dad's number. I already know it off my heart but hold it close to my chest anyway, it just hits me how much I need to hear his voice. Logans at my side in an instant wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Let's head back to my room, you can use my phone in peace there" I mumble an okay as he pulls me out the kitchen, still with the scrap of paper held to my chest.

...

We sit on the edge of Logan's bed, his phone in one hand and the bit of paper in the other.

I'm scared of his reaction to be honest, what if he's mad or wants me home right away. I can't leave Logan, we'd only just met and I know he said he would come with me but hearing his pack story, they need him more than my pack would ever need me.

He was the Bata; he had a role and an important one at that. Whereas I was just another member in my pack, I was never going to amount to anything important there but maybe here I could actually be of some help.

"Just give him a ring, I bet he's waiting for it" Logan was sat next to me, close enough that our thighs were touching. I did need to get this over with and tell my dad that I would be staying here with my mate before he planned anything.

The phone wrung twice before his booming voice filled my ear and tears sprung to my eyes.

"Archer!"

"D-dad" I choke.

"Oh my God! I've been worried sick why didn't you try getting in touch with me?" I heard him take a big breath "Are you okay?"