33.) Ready

JaNaye Simone

Today had been a long day at work and I only had about 30 more minutes before I could clock out.

I shifted my weight as I leaned on the counter scrolling through Instagram.

I heard the bell at the door go off and looked up to see August and Moni.

She was so pretty today she had on a black dress with red shoes and 3 red bows(in mm).

I smiled and walked from around the counter. As I picked Moni up August kissed my forehead.

"What y'all doing over here?" I asked as I bounced Moni and kissed her cheek.

"I had to take her to my mama house so I stopped by here when i saw your truck outside." He leaned onto the counter.

"Wait your mama moved out here?" I asked.

"Yea. Her and the girls." I smiled as he spoke.

"Oh. Well it's time for me to get off and close up." I informed.

"Oh well. I wanted to take Moni to go see The Lion King tonight, you wanna join?" He asked.

"Sure lemme go home and take a shower and I'll meet you at the movies." I said as I started locking up the store.

"How about you just come to my house after your dressed." He said as he kissed my forehead and I walked to my car.

I got in and waited for him to buckle Moni up, after he got in he called my phone.

I answered as I pulled out the parking lot.

"Oh and bring some clothes. It's supposed to storm tonight and tomorrow." He hung up.

I smiled as I pulled off and headed home.

Once I got there I got myself together.

I took a quick shower did my hair and makeup.

I put on my clothes and sprayed some perfume as I looked at myself in the mirror.

I then went to my truck and headed to August's place

August

Both Moni and I were ready to go we were just waiting on JaNaye.

Since seeing her at the carnival we decided to start our friendship over and just be friends.

I liked that fact that we could put everything behind us and move on.

I heard a knock on the door so I got up and carried Moni to the door.

I opened and saw JaNaye standing there looking simply sexy.

Her fit was simple but it complimented her appearance as a whole.

I kissed her forehead and walked out the door.