26.)

JaNaye Simone Winters

"I was pissed. I had just found out about 4 other siblings then here comes him tryna help." I looked at her.

"Wow. You should Be glad that boy is tryna help you out. Nobody was there to help me when my parents died. Did you forget that your dad was the only family I had. That boy loves you, whatever baby that has been thrown on him ain't his. I know because I can tell. All fathers have a different feeling to them. That man ain't got no kids. You should've been helping him instead of trying to walk out. I can't believe the things you have done today." She said as she walked four the kitchen.

All I could do was cry.

I had pissed August off and then Mama.

Now I gotta deal with 4 more siblings.

Just as I looked the time August sent me a text.

Looka hea. If you going to a hotel im outside in da truck. Hurry da fuck up cause I'm leaving in 2 minutes.
Delivered at 10:14 p.m.

I locked my phone and told everyone bye.

I made it to the truck and got in.

August face held this broken and angry look.

The silence was eating me up so I turned the radio on.

August gave me a death glare and rolled his eyes.

"Don't you eva touch my fuckin radio or I'll break your fuckin finga." He tuned the radio off.

I knew he was serious because his eyes went dark.

That honestly scared me.

I sat back in the seat until we made it to the hotel.

I hopped out the car and slammed the door.

As I was walking down the hall someone pushed me into the wall and grabbed me by my throat.

"Look hea bitch. Don't chu Eva in yo perfect ass life slam my car doe. What da fuck you mad foe?" He choked me.

"I.....c...cant bre....breathe." I managed to get out.

He tightened the grip as his eyes grew darker.

"I shoulda known yo ass wasn't no ride or die chick. You had everythang handed to yo spoiled ass. A hood nigga like me could neva wife a bratty ass bitch like you." And with that he let me go and walked into the hotel room.

I immediately grabbed my throat and breathed in.

Finally I could breath again.

I had never seen this side of August and it scared me.

I walked into the room and lightly closed the door, scared to even close it to hard.

I noticed it only had one bed.

I heard the shower running and new he had gotten in.

I got out a set of Pjs and made a pallet on the floor.

He came out the bathroom wit some sweats on.

I hurried into the bathroom and locked the door.

I got in the shower and did my business.

I got out and brushed my teeth then walked into the main room.

I got down on my pallet and layed down.

August rose up and stared at me.

I couldn't see his eyes to tell if he was still blacked out or what.

"Getcho ass in da bed." He grumbled.

I got up and got in bed.

I layed on the edge until be pulled me close.

We were in spoon position.

"You really pissed a nigga off. I'm sorry for yelling at chu jus' cause you yelled at meh. But the difference between me and you is ima pologize. I'm sorry JaNaye. I ain't mean to scare you but your words really fucked wit a nigga. Ian mean to choke you but that's the best thing that would put cho ass in check. Cause honestly I wanted to slap the fuck outchu. I hope you forgive me mama." He whispered in my ear.

I turned to look at him.

"August im sorry for what I said. I'm just confused, lost, and I don't know what to do. My mama is doing so well or at least acting like things are all good while I'm falling apart." I cried.

He wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.

"It's okay Mama. You gotta be strong, your mother is handling it the best way she knows how." He looked at me.

"I'm sorry for what I said about Antonio." I sniffed.

"It's cool. He not mine anyway but I stayed because by the time I noticed he had already grown attached to me." He looked as if this convo pissed him off.

I noticed the twinkle in his eye when Antonio was brought into a conversation then it all hit me.

"August. Do you want a child?" I looked into his eyes.

"Wym? I didn't plan to have Ant but now that I have experienced it yes I want kids and even though I wanted kids by you it pissed me off when I started noticing he wasn't mine. I pushed him away for a week and that ate at me cause he noticed and was hurt." August stared at the ceiling.

I thought about if the next words from my mouth were the right ones to say.

I wanted August to be mine.

With no crazy hoes tryna pin babies on him and no extra stuff.

I wanted it to be just August and i.

"August. I wanna carry your child." I blurted.

He opened his eyes and sat up.

He looked at me trying to find the joke.

"Jay this ain't funny. How you want my child and we aren't together. We aint had sex, nun of dat." He looked at me crazy.

"But we have did everything else that couples do. We basically lived with each other. And you can have sex with me now. We can get together now. We can work allis out now. But please just let me have your child." I pleaded.

My eyes glistened as he looked into them.

"I cant." He looked at the covers on the bed.

"What? Why not?" I almost yelled.

♡》