30.) Strippa

JaNaye Simone Winters

Yesterday Danyelle and I went shopping for me some stripping fits.

Today I was getting ready to go to the strip joint.

Dany told me I could get ready at the place so I took a bath put on some sweats and packed me a duffle bag.

I went outside and waited on Dany. Minutes later she pulled up in a white G-Wagon and I instantly got in my feelings.

The one I had was black but hell if stripping can get me another one of those then fuck it baby let's twerk that ass.

I got in and out on my self belt.

"Hey girl." I said as I got in.

"Waddup chic." She greeted.

"I'm slick nervous. Like I know how bad I need the money and that's the only thing that's keeping me from not doing this." I announced.

"It's better than you think. Sometimes it could be shitty but guess what the money you'll make will have you forgetting the haters." She smirked.

"I guess." She said.

"Now tonight your gonna have to go all out and shit like that because your new. You have to make a message so they can know that next time they come. They'll have big banks just for you. Some niggas bring different stack for different hoes. You'll leave the club tonight feeling rich and I'm not playing." She laughed.

I laughed with her. My father wouldn't be proud of me but fuck it I had to survive some type of way.

We pulled into a parking lot and parked at this huge building.

My eyes widened.

We got out and headed inside. Dany took me to an office.

She knocked and we heard a light enter.

Once we entered and sat down I noticed the woman.

I wondered if she would be my boss.

"Peaches, this the girl you was talking about?" The lady asked.

"Yea, Stallion. This my friend JaNaye." Dany spoke.

I guess Peaches was her stage name because I had never heard anyone cal her that.

"Well JaNaye my name is Stallion. I'm the owner here and you will be working for me. The rules here apply to everyone. We don't have sex with the customers, we don't bring our personal problems to work, and please do not try to talk to any of the male workers around here." She spoke.

"Okay." I replied.

"Peaches take her to get herself fixed up and then you can help her choose a name." She looked at Dany.

Then after they made small talk we left.

We went into this room and it looked like the inside of a glam shop.

"Reese, this is JaNaye. She new here and Stallion wants you to do her makeup and hair." Dany spoke.

"Okay. My sit down girly boo. I have a nice style I wanna try on you." She smiled.

I giggled and sat down in the chair. She had me rolling. She was a very funny girl and is very beautiful.

Once she was finished she turned me around so I could see myself.

I looked bomb asf. I never did my makeup this heavy but guess what I looked like a baddie.

The hair color was new but I liked it and then I went and put the fit on

You really couldn't see much so I was happy about that.

I then got up and noticed there were 2 other girl in here.

"This is our unit. We all dance together tonight and every night you work they work. The one with the pink hair is Pink and the other is Cardi." Dany explained.

"Hi" I said and waved.

"Hey girlfriend your a cutie." Cardi said.

I laughed and smiled. I noticed the other lady Pink mugging me but I ignored.

She left out the room mumbling under her breathe.

"Don't worry about her. She's older than pixie dust and hates when we get a newbe she probably think you gone take her old ass clients." Everyone laughed.

After everyone was ready we went out and did our thing.

August

Being a family man was by far the best thing that ever happened to me.

Moni was a very active baby and I loved that about her. She always made sure I had something to do.

As far as Ky'Irra, we have been doing great this last past year. I mean she and I have grown closer than I expected.

"Babe?" She called.

"I'm in the room." I replied.

She entered the room and sat on the bed.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"What happened to the girl that you wanted so bad before the baby?" She asked.

We never even talked about JaNaye so this was new.

"I don't know. After the day you called and she answered, I don't communicate with her at all. She don't even keep in contact with my mama no more. Why you ask?" I felt concerned.

Why would she ask about my old girl?

"Idk. I mean I think about her all the time. And its like maybe you should go check on her." She played with her fingers.

"Cmon Ky'Irra. I don't wanna go see her. She a grown ass lady she can handle herself. What do I look like going to check on her. You sound dumb as hell rn." I explained.

"But August. Why don't you wanna check on h- you know what. I get it. You don't wanna go see her because you still love her and you know that contact is gonna make your feelings resurface." She looked at me.

"Ky'Irra I'm not about to play this game witchu, like you really bold asf to come in here talking about a girl Ian seen in over a year." I said as I got up.

I left out the room cursing he silently. Bitches always asking questions until they get their feelings hurt.

I went to Moni's room and played around with her. I didn't have time for all the questions and bullshit.

>>>>