18.) My First Almost Everything

August Alsina

I really showed my ass yesterday.

I went over there to get my girl back and left in a deeper hole than I started in.

Hearing her say she was almost in love with me triggered something.

That's what hurt the most.

I wanted her so badly to be mine all by myself that I forgot how she would feel if I crept around.

She's a fucking diamond, A queen, something of so much value and I played over her.

I guess I'm so used to being with hoes until I got someone who means something I didn't know how to act.

Yesterday i lit up my first blunt since I been out.

I was trying so hard not to go back to smoking but I'm stressed as fuck.

I didn't even go home, I woke up this morning and noticed I was on my mama couch.

I huffed and got out and went to the bathroom.

Thinking about the things Jay said yesterday I noticed I had changed her.

She was cussing up a storm yesterday. This is the same person that said cussing was uncaused for.

I guess I created the new her.

I didn't like the fact that I had changed her in this way.

I still wanted her to be pure and innocent.

Then i acted like that in front of her brother. What do you think that nigga gone say.

"Damn dog. Youn needa be wit dat clown."

I shook my head and washed my hands.

Going into the kitchen I saw my mama sitting at the table with a cup of tea.

"Why you moping around?" She asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Boy quit lyin. What did you do?" She sat up.

"I think I ruined it ma. She'on want me know moe." I admitted.

"Who? JaNaye." She asked.

I nodded.

"Why?" She sipped her tea.

"I went to her house and her brother was there. But before I asked questions I went off. I spazzed out." I rubbed my hand down my face.

"What did she say?" My mama asked.

"She spazzed on me harder than I did her. She cussed me out and told me to get the hell out." I said and my mama laughed.

"That pretty lil girl cussed you out. C'mon Anthony be serious." She chuckled.

"I'm not playin ma. She even told me she was falling in love wit me." I dropped my head.

"Was? Nigga a woman could never up and stop fallin. Once she has fallen she gonna love you until she has fell. That's when it's over. Nigga she loves yo ass." My mama admitted.

I looked at her and she smiled.

"Stop fucking wit that lil hoe Toni and maybe you could win the real Trophy." Mama winked.

"Toni claim she pregnant by me." I closed my eyes and admitted.

"August Anthony Alsina! Boy I know like hell you ain't knock that bitch up. I should knock yo ass up side the head for being so damn dumb. Y'all youngins gotta stop thinking wit y'all dicks."She announced.

"It ain't mine. I only fucked her 2 times since I been out. I wrapped up every time. Plus Dee said he fucked ha ass raw so it might be his." I said.

"As long as you put you wang wang In her, your a possibility." She spoke.

She got up and headed out the kitchen shaking her head.

"You betta hope that baby ain't yours cause that's gonna definitely gonna make JaNaye fall for you and then get back up." She spoke as she walked out.

I grabbed my keys and headed out the door I was gonna get my woman back.

JaNaye Simone Winters

I didn't know falling for someone would be so painful.

Mama and Dad was right.

I had changed.

August changed.

I sat in bed and cried and cried like a new born baby.

I had let my parents down.

I quit my job, I was changing drastically, and moved away from home.

If I were to tell that to my dad he'd know something was up cause I couldn't call him Daddy.

Do you know how many times I came in August's mouth calling him that.

That would only be weird.

I heard a knock at the door and expected Kel to get it.

Moments later my room door opened and August walked in.

I rolled my eyes and sat up.

"What do you want?" I wiped my face.

"I wanna apologize and set stuff straight. I can't function correctly wit you being mad at me. I barely slept last night. I tossed and turned all night thinking bout you..." I cut him.

"You couldn't have been thinking about me." I shot at him.

"I'm not hea ta argue wit chu. I love you JaNaye. I ain't love no one else like I love you baybeh." He admitted.

Hearing him say he loved me felt good but that still didn't fix the other broken pieces.

"August do you not know that your my first almost everything. You were the first person I let touch my body, the first person I let see my body. The first person I fell in love with. The first person to change me. I know that your use to hoes but baby I'm not them. You should have known that when I got you out of jail. Them hoes wasn't worried about you. But then when you get out you go right back to them. We not even together and have these type of feelings for each other. I want the best for you even if that means letting you go." I explained.

"But JaNaye you are what's best for me. You helped me get out of jail. You encouraged me when Cha died. You helped me uplift my family. Baby your everything I've dreamed my girl would be and I was one to that before baybeh. Give me a second chance?" He asked.

"This isn't even a second chance we aint together this is more of a way for us to start over." I told him.

"Well let's start over." He smiled.

I smiled and nodded.

Then crept towards me and gave me a kiss.

I kiss so strong and deep that I almost fell in.

After we ended the kiss we cuddled all night long.

I had even forgot Kel was in the house.

♡》