31.) Best Thing Happening

Ky'Irra (In mm)

Lately I had been so pressed on getting August to see that he wasn't over his ex.

I mean I didn't have a problem with it because I wanted him to get back with her.

I wasn't gonna be with him much more longer so I wanted him to be with the next best option.

And plus I knew she didn't have kids and wanted them badly with him so I knew she'd be a good Step Mommy to Au'Moni.

I think August was kind of scared to admit that he hadn't gotten over her because he'd blow up on me when I tried to talk to him about her.

I tried about 4 times now to explain that I wouldnt be around soon but he didn't wanna listen.

I had already told everyone else the news except him. I wanted to break the news to him today since we'd be chillin.

My nana cried once I told her but I had to assure her that everything would be fine.

He walked inside the living room with a smiling Moni.

I smiled and then I became serious because the quicker I told him the better it would be.

"August we need to talk." I informed.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes. He knew I wanted to talk about this again.

"Look Ky'Irra I'm not about to talk to you about her every time you around. I told you I ain't like the girl no more so why can't you believe m-" I cut him off.

"Because I know your lying. Plus just because I wanna talk about her doesn't mean we have to argue." I looked at him.

"Then what could you possibly want to talk about, like damn who really sits and have a conversation with there woman about their ex." He spoke. "You know what, I'll be back later tonight. I'm taking her to my mama house. Be ready when I get back and dress really nice." He kissed my forehead and picked up Moni.

Once they were gone I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I didn't want to up and leave him and Moni without him knowing what's going on.

He never really acted this way towards me so I was honestly a little scared.

All I wanted was for him to end up with someone good.

I got into the shower and wrapped a towel around my body.

I then proceeded to do my hair, and makeup.

I wanted to switch up my hair color for August tonight because he always complaining about how I always want my hair black.

Once I was done with my hair I started on my makeup.

I did a natural look because I didn't feel like dressing up and shit.

I just wanted to chill and love on my mans.

I knew the news I was gonna have to tell him would hurt him but at this point there is nothing I could do.

I been wanting to tell him but it's like I can't get him to be calm long enough for me to spill the tea.

Once I finished my makeup I put on my clothes.

It was a real laid back outfit(in mm) and I honestly loved it.

Once I was completely done with getting ready I took a couple pictures in the mirror before I heard August's truck horn.

I let out a sigh and headed to the front door.

I locked it behind me and started towards his truck.

I got in and put my seatbelt on.

"Wow blonde looks sexy asf on you baby." He pecked my lips.

I smiled and played with my fingers. I hope he wasn't gonna just act like we ain't argue before he left.

But if that's how he wanted to act I guess I'd over look it.

We pulled up to the restaurant and then got out and went inside.

Once we were seated at a table August stared at me.

"I know we been arguin a lot lately and I'm sorry for spazzing on you." He licked his lips.

"It's okay August. I don't like arguin with you especially while Moni's around." I played with my fingers.

"Hi, my name is Tricia, I will be your waiter tonight. What can I get you guys?" She smiled.

August looked at me letting me know I could order first.

"Can I get a Lamb Brochettes, with a side of French fries, and for dessert I want Creme Brûlée." I smiled and put my menu down.

"And for you sir?" She said as she finished my order.

"Can I get a Lobster MAC & Cheese, Mini Beef Wellington." He spoke.

She wrote it down and ask what we wanted for drink.

"Can I get a sweet tea and lemon and for him a sprite." I ordered for us both.

She nodded and walked off.

All of a sudden I heard some noise so I turned around and noticed both August and my family were standing at the back of the restaurant.

I was confused asf. Once I turned back to face August he was on one knee.

I instantly covered my mouth as my eyes watered.

I wanted so badly not to let him do this or let him down but I had to.

"August g..." he cut me off. 

"Ky'Irra Monice Landings, When we met it wasn't the best of terms. I thought I was in love and just wanted to fuck off with you but getting you pregnant was by far one of the best things I could've ever done in life. You carried my child 9 months without complaining about a single thing. You've loved me unconditionally, even when we argue I feel as if your not mad your just trying to get your point across. I never knew that this would lead to me getting down on one knee but baby here I am for everyone to see. I've loved you every since we bought our house together. You brighten my day more than any other woman alive. I love you to hell and back, so now I'm asking you. Ms. Ky'Irra Monice Landings, will you marry me." I looked around at everyone unable to stop my tears.

>>>>>>