40.) Dont Act Stupid.

JaNaye

Once we made it back home, we unpacked the food and started on it.

I was given the job of cooking the candy yams, black eye peas, and cornbread.

Tima had to cook the desserts, macoroni, and dressing.

August was in charge of the gumbo and rice.

Travis worked on the turkey, while mama Sheila cooked the ham, deviled eggs, mashed potatoes, and gravy.

Only a few things was gonna be prepared tonight, everything else would be cooked early in the morning.

As of right now, Mama was prepping the turkey so Travis could let it cook over night.

Tima had some cakes in the oven, and the ham was marinating in the brown sugar sauce and pineapples.

Everyone else was sitting down for movie night.

We had rotel, chips, hot dogs, candies, drinks, cupcakes, cookies, brownies, weenies, meatballs, and wings.

We was gonna watch all 3 of the Ice Age movies.

By the times everyone was finished, it was like 12: 17.

The kids were sleep, mama was sleep Travis was sleep.

They were all wore out from earlier today. The kids played and ran around all day. Mama walked the stores trying to make sure we had all the ingredients for tomar. And Travis is just a big baby.

Nobody was up except Tima, Aug and I.

August and I decided to leave everyone sleep and just go to our room and sleep.

I guess Tima would have the bed to herself.

"Goodnight." Tima and I exchanged our night nights before heading to our rooms.

"Night sis." August spoke as we got up.

Once we made it in the room, I took off my fuzzy house slippers and started taking off my childish night outfit.

We all decided to dress up for the kids. I wore a Mickey Mouse onesie.

August had on a Sully from Monsters Inc. onesie. He was so cute.

I rarely slept in clothes. Only undies and a bra or shirt .

So tonight I just put on a night dress and laid down.

August crawled in bed. And instantly hugged me.

"Let's shower together." He said as I noticed the tone in his voice.

It changed whenever he was horny, and that alone turned me on.

"But what about everyone else?" I asked playing hard to get.

"Ionc, just be quiet." He said getting up and leading the both of us into the bathroom.

"You know that's hard for me to do..." I looked at him and smiled.

He didn't respond to me. He only closed the bathroom door and turned the shower on.

He instantly took his pants off showing his dick which was already hard and calling my name.

"Take dat shit off." He said and licked his lips.

I decided to tease him.

I started to take my dress off slowly, making sure he seen my seductive lip bite.

Once the dress was off I was completely naked. I looked at him in his eyes and decided  to play games.

I touched my pearl and moaned out softly. Instantly feeling how wet she was I sat on the sink.

Thankfully the counter was big enough for me to sit on and lay across it.

I propped my legs up so he could see all of my pussy. Glistening and begging to be punished.

I started playing with her and moaning as he watched. His dick growing harder by the moment.

"Ouu fuck. Right there." I repeated multiple times never breaking eye contact.

He watched as he stepped out the shower. He moved my hand and rubbed her.

"So you really playing wimme." He barked.

He started going faster.

"Hmm?" He questioned making me become closer and closer.

"I- i." I stuttered.

He let his head down and started to eat me.

"Ahhh shit." I said as my legs began to wobble.

He fingered and ate me at the same time, and all I could do was unravel underneath his tongue.

He stopped eating and so I sat up.

"Get up." He said as he walked back into the shower expecting me to follow.

I did as directed, and once I was in I dropped to my knees.

The water was hitting me in my face, but I didn't care.

I licked him and played with his balls. I couldn't look him in the eyes due to the water so I closed my eyes.

I throated him only to receive a moan. Something so manly, but so sexy.

"Fuck Naye." He bit his lip.

That ignited me and encouraged me to go on because I started going wild.

The rapid movement of his dick in and out of my throat made it hard to breathe.

But I didn't care. I slurped on his dick for several minutes until I felt him twitch in my mouth and I throated him.

I held him in my throat while humming. The vibrations driving him crazy.

I grabbed his balls and started playing with em, moments later I felt his salty cum hit the back of my throat.

I moaned as I finally took his dick out of my mouth.

He picked me up swiftly and sat me directly on his dick.

He plunged into me and I gasped for air.

He drilled me, making it so hard for me to keep my eyes open.

"Ouu shit daddy." I moaned as I dug into his back.

We fucking for almost an hour more. Doing all types of kinky positions.

We did the 69 standing up, he bent me over which was a horrible idea because my knees gave out and I almost fell. He put me on his shoulders and ate me again.

Then afterwards we brushed our teeth and laid down to watch a movie.

Silently we watched This Christmas. August rubbed my arms as I layed my head on his chest.

"I love you Naye." August spoke out of nowhere.

"Damn my pussy dat good huh?" I joked and he chuckled.

"Yea ma, yo shit fye. But rt I love you. " He continued to laugh.

"Ik Anthony. And I love you too." I kissed his lips.

Grabbing his dick again. I started to stroke him.

I don't know why but all of a sudden I wanted to suck him again.

"Mmm Mamas, we just finished." He moaned out.

"Okay well let's get started." I said before going under the cover and placing my mouth on his dick.

"Damnit girl, u a freak." He hissed as I slurped his balls into my mouth.

"You made this freak baby, don't act stupid." I said as I continued.

Tonight was going to be fun.