Back To How It Was ~ Zane

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)."

"It's okay." You whispered, "I've forgiven Zane, I will forgive you too."

P.I.X.A.L looked so relieved, smiling gratefully at you, she didn't dare come closer though, knowing that Zane wouldn't like it.

Looking up at him, you realized how tense he was. His body was rigid and his arms were wrapped around you to keep you propped up, but also to protect you.

You frowned at him, you knew him and P.I.X.A.L used to be good friends, but he was too worried about you to look past the fact that P.I.X.A.L and himself were corrupted by a virus, so none of their doings were in their conscious behavior.

You pressed a gentle kiss to the underside of his jaw, making him look over to you. Your pleading look made his expression soften. You took one of his hands, weaving your fingers and pressing a kiss to the back of it.

"Give her a break. She didn't do it on purpose."

This finally got him to relax against you, rubbing your hand with his thumb in constant circles. 

"Relax a bit." You whispered, turning back to P.I.X.A.L. , "I'm really not upset about the whole kidnapping thing, but, " You sighed, feeling your blood boil when you thought back to how much the both of them pissed you off. All. The goddamn. Time

"I do need you to turn off your hearing for some time," You turned to Zane with an irritated expression, "The both of you."

"Irritating, so goddamn irritating! I don't even have the words! I just want to smash both of your faces! For god's sake! P

"Irritating, so goddamn irritating! I don't even have the words! I just want to smash both of your faces! For god's sake! P.I.X.A.L! You're honestly the most—"

Zane and P.I.X.A.L watched as your face got redder and redder as you were seemingly yelling but no sound came from your mouth. It was really amusing to the both of them, watching you curse without actually having to hear it.

You soon starting making gestures that had Zane kind of concerned, did he really annoy you so much? A part of him was kind of curious to see just what you were saying but held against it because you asked him to.

You finally stopped yelling, taking a few deep breaths before sending him a smile and gesturing to your ears.

The both of them turned on their hearing and immediately your sweet voice filled your ears, "Thanks for that. Now, there are no hard feelings."

Amused, Zane pressed a kiss to your cheek, "Were we really that annoying?"

You sent him a scowl, "Imagine Jay and Kai, but a million times worse."