You meet again~Lloyd

You were waiting in a cafe for your friend to come pick you up to go to a charity to help orphans.

"Where is she?" You murmured to yourself, chewing your lip.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Speak of the devil. 

"Ready?" "I have been for the past 15 minutes." You glowered and she ignored the filthy look you gave her, pulling you out of the cafe. On the way the (F/N) was blabbering about some guy she liked, you weren't even paying attention long enough to hear his name. 

You were just tuning her out, nodding at whatever she said when you saw a splash of green and a familiar head of blonde hair coming your way. It was Lloyd.

"Hey (Y/N)." He greeted, smiling. 

"Hey." You were wanting to see him and glad you did. He was with a guy with brown hair, wearing a blue hoodie. 

"Lloyd, who's your girlfriend?" He teased and you stared at him for a minute and then burst into laughter.

"Ha, girlfriend. Funny." You laughed, wiping tears. Lloyd cleared his throat, "Yeah, so where are you headed?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"A charity. You?" "Cyrus Borg to get some thingies." You nodded. "Um, here's my number. Maybe we can hang sometime?" You asked handing him a crumpled piece of paper. 

"Y-Yeah. That'd be great." You smiled. "Let's go!" (F/N) whined like an infant and started dragging you away from Lloyd. 

"Bye." You waved and left. As you were leaving you glanced at Lloyd and you saw him smack his friend on the head. You smiled and laughed to yourself.