You Argue~Kai

Ever since getting your black belt, you continued training under Sensei Garmadon but something was missing from your life. At first, you thought it might be the lack of Kai's presence but you had soon realized it wasn't, thinking about his didn't give you sparks like it used to.

But you felt fireworks rush through your body when Sensei Garmadon had said that he was looking to hire you as a Sensei for white belts.

However you didn't realize what menaces children were; this is why you would never have kids. The kids were running around the dojo and screaming so loudly, you could barely match their volume to tell them to shut up.

It didn't help that the ninja were here to watch either.

You felt absolutely humiliated in front of them, even more since you always acted like you were above them but were getting your own ass handed to you by toddlers. This had your blood boiling that they would probably think that you were such a flop.

Pride was one of you greatest flaws and strengths. Silently fuming at the thought of them laughing at you, you asked few of the older students to hold up 5 boards of wood.

Taking a sharp look at you ex-boyfriend, to fuel your anger and seeing an amused expression plastered on his face had steam practically pouring out your ears.

Whistling to gain the shrieking children's attention, you took and stance and split all 5 boards with a single kick. The kids were instantly hushed. At least they realized that this was no minor task.

"I'm am (Y/N), your Sensei and you will respect me so I can teach you the fineness of this martial art." The kids confused faces made you sigh, "If you listen to me, then you'll be able to break boards too."

Instantly, they cheered and then bowed, mimicking you.

Smirking, you took one look at the ninja, glaring with such a fierceness that had them paling, if you ever caught them making fun of you, you'd be breaking bones, not boards.

Cursing under your breath, you bandaged your foot. Breaking 5 boards with one kick was a stretch and you were lucky to get away with just a sprain. Being a black belt does not mean invincibility. The sound of the door opening had you quickly wrapping up and slipping on your shoes.

"Ahem." You looked up to see Kai, to be honest you hadn't talked to him since the break up and you wanted to keep it that way, but apparently he hadn't the same plans.

"Can we talk?" He asked hopefully and you grimaced, "I'm sorry, you must have confused me with someone else. Someone who actually wants to talk to you."

Confidently, you slung you bag and stalked away when he spoke up, desperately, this time.

"(Y/N), please, I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you like that. Now that I'm with Skylor, I was wondering if we could just stay friends."

Over your shoulder, you called out, "Have you lost your mind? Hear this loud and clear, I think you're disgusting."

"(Y/N), I'm sorry, it's just, after losing my parents, I haven't been able to commit in a relationship." You sighed, he always used his parents and expected you to cave. Which was annoying, and frankly, disrespectful, they hadn't died so he could use their death to get pity.

"I'm sure you are unable to commit to a relationship, Kai, but it still doesn't cover up the fact that I'm sure you're mama raised you better than that, fucking cheat."

His shock-stricken face was enough for you to leave the dojo, a smirk plastered on your face but it was quickly replaced with a look of shock when he grabbed you by the collar turning you around with such fury that you stumbled.

"You don't get to talk about my parents like that."

"I was complimenting your mother when I said that, I'm sure she had better morals than you." You said, emotionlessly shrugging, which only angered him further.

He scoffed, "Better morals than your mother, she obviously didn't teach you anything since you were going around harassing my girlfriend." 

Your blood boiled and adrenaline exploded into your system with such an impact that you raised your hands and punched him right in the nose, so hard that your knuckles hurt. You would be surprised, and disappointed, if his nose didn't break.

"Get your facts straight before you disrespect me again and if you haven't realized by now, I don't wanna be friends with you."

Okay I totally made a song reference right there, 10 points to someone who guesses the song X)

Stay good looking and healthy, my pretties <3.