He introduces you to the Ninja~ Kai

Sorry about the Gary Oak picture, i just couldn't find a picture that resembles Kai, whose hair sticks up and defies the laws of gravity. This was the closest I could get.

You sliced your hand through 4 boards. "Very good (Y/N)." Sensei Garmadon complimented. "Thanks." You said, wiping sweat of your forehead. "Take five minutes off, you look exhausted." He advised.

"No, no, I'm good, I-I, am gonna sit down." You laid on your back in the middle of the dojo. "(Y/N) sit down somewhere else, I still have pupils to teach." You stood up and slugged your way to the benches to sit down. Without even knowing, sleep took over you and you were in a sweet slumber.

You gasped as cold water splashed you in the face. You were woken up by someone who was asking to be killed. Wiping your eyes, you looked towards the person who threw water on you and realized that it was none other than your boyfriend, Kai. 

"Kai?! What the heck?!" He started laughing hysterically, holding his stomach. You smirked and pulled your water bottle from your backpack. "Oh, I'm gonna make it rain!" You gritted your teeth and began chasing him. 

Squeezing your bottle you hit him right in his ridiculously spiked hair, "Oh yeah!!" You cheered hitting him again. He shielded his hair. 

"Okay, okay OKAY!" You stopped and smirked, while putting one hand on your hip. "Um, sorry." He mumbled and you giggled, while pulling a towel from your bag and tossing it to him. He dried his hair, while you got changed into dry clothes. 

When you walked out of the changing rooms, you heard a couple of voices. "And she destroyed your hair? Your girlfriend is officially my best friend." 

"Yeah Kai, you couldn't even shield yourself from water? Some all powerful fire ninja." Another said and they started to laugh. Toweling your hair,you went towards the source of the voices.

"Uh, hi?" "You must be (Y/N)." One guy with blonde hair and blue eyes said. "Yes." 

"All hail the Amazing (Y/N)." A guy with black hair and a guy with strawberry blonde hair lifted you up. "What is going on?" You ask your boyfriend and he said, "(Y/N), this is Cole, Jay, Lloyd and Zane." 

You nodded, "So, what are they doing?" "Uh, I think they are worshiping you cuz' you splashed me with water." He said nonchalantly.  "Oh okay." You shrugged.

Your first impression of them? Weird.