Back To How It Was ~ Lloyd

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE BELOW

You weren't doing it on purpose. Not at all. And even though you saw the way Lloyd's face fell, you couldn't stop yourself.

As your first date after you got back together, Lloyd took you to an amusement park. The both of you thought it would be a great way to reconnect but as the day went on, it started getting more and more awkward.

It all started when you waited in line for the largest roller-coaster in the park and as you neared the end, the attendant informed you that there was a seat free if anyone would go alone.

Not thinking anything, you said you would before you realized you came with someone and backed out. Lloyd brushed it off but things continued to get more awkward as time went on.

During the scariest part of the ride, Lloyd grabbed your hand out of fear and before you could even think, you pulled your hand out of his grip. 

Then, when you went through the haunted maze and half way through, you had ventured out by yourself leaving Lloyd behind and you had only realized that you forgot about him when you made it outside, alone.

As the day kept dragging on, Lloyd's mood kept getting blue-er and you had no idea what to tell him, feeling guilt settle in your stomach.

During lunch, instead of sitting beside him, you slid into the opposite side of the booth. It was a small action, but with the way the day had been going so far, neither of you were surprised when either of you couldn't stomach any food.

So, quietly, with food parcels in your hands, Lloyd suggested to go home, which left a bad taste in your mouth.

The both of you walked silently, not even looking at each other and as you saw the bus station appear in your sight you realized that you needed to say something.

You stopped in your tracks and it Lloyd a moment to realize before he walked back to you, "What's wrong?"

You nearly snorted, 'What's right?'

You thought for a minute before speaking, "When you broke up with me, it was really out of the blue and caught me off guard. I don't want that to happen again, so I'm kind of distancing myself from you without realizing it. But," You started before he could reassure you, "I trust you when you say that you regret it and won't do it again."

You shakily took his hand in yours and gave him a small smile, "I'm trying."

He gently pulled you closer and pressed a fluttering kiss to your forehead, "Take all the time you need."

Hey ya'll, this is officially the end of the break up saga for Lloyd!! The other ninja will be coming soon

Since, this is the end and I have only one or two more ideas for scenarios after, I'm glad to say that requests for scenarios are open!!

 All you have to do to request is comment or you can post a message to my feed.