Things are not Normal~Lloyd

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Here, please!" You rolled your eyes and groaned inwardly. Ever since the media found out that you and Lloyd broke up, they had been hounding you for an interview. You found this childish and ridiculous, they were treating this like some big scandal when in reality, you were just 2 teenagers who dated and then one dumped the other.

It happened in abundance in Ninjago City, but your relationship was the only thing news worthy since you dated the one and only Green Ninja. You were beginning to regret your decision.

The cameras flashed uncomfortably and you began seeing spots when they had began shoving microphones in your face, "Woah there, you can get your answers without needing to try and get me to make out with your equipment." You said, glaring at the camera lens barely a foot away from your face.

You stood with your arms crossed, "Well? Are you going to ask me questions or not?"

The reporter straightened up before holding the microphone up once again, "Well, (Y/N), many had mixed emotions when you had changed your relationship status back to single. What had happened to induce this change?"

"I became single, so I changed my online status." You deadpanned, "Next question."

The reporters face turned red and you smirked in your head, "Why did you break up with the Green Ninja, Lloyd Garmadon?"

"We just figured we weren't compatible, so, we broke up."

You had lied about the break up ever since the media had butted their nosy heads into your business. You had no idea what would happen if you, a civilian, told the rest of the world that their beloved Green Ninja was a horrid, shameless, jerk who had no consideration for people's feelings.

You could only imagine that their reaction wouldn't be good, so you went with a boring and dry break up that wouldn't last long in the gossip magazines.

"Uh huh, and are you heavy-hearted about the end of your relationship."

You rolled your eyes, making sure that they saw how much would didn't care about this whole conversation, "Oh, yes, absolutely heartbroken. I'm so upset I can barely come out of bed in the mornings and I'm barely eating and I always randomly break out into tears." You said it so sarcastically that even the cameraman snickered.

"Really, what would I do without the Green Ninja, who I love so very dearly. I certainly wouldn't be outside, trying to get to the grocery store when a group of people would start to interview me about how heart-broken I am, because I'm that pathetic and dependent on a boy that when he leaves my entire world falls."

You were hoping that Lloyd as well as this news crew would get the message that you didn't really care about your relationship anymore.

"I really don't like being the girl who cries and cries till she's dehydrated over a boy. That's not me. It never will be. So, sorry to disappoint you by not giving you a juicy story, but I need to get to the grocery store. And it's not to buy ice cream and tissues, if that's what you're wondering."

You rolled your eyes once again as you walked away. You were seriously regretting dating the Green Ninja.