"What's that you're wearing?" he asked, looking at her shoulders.

"My backpack."

"Really? Why?" he smiled, biting his lips, trying not to laugh. "You won't need it."

Aija huffed. Kuna was tall like Etrie. It was probably a Ytèan trait – that tallness they seemed to have. He wore dark brown pants and a shirt. They looked like a gear. Etrie and Maya had worn the same last time she had seen them.

"I'll need water." she frowned at him. She, however, didn't mention the two bars of chocolate she had kept as well. "I like to be prepared."

"All set then." he teased leading her.

She followed him, still frowning.

"You need to switch off your Geo-location," Kuna said, turning to look at her.

"Geo-location off," she commanded her Scroll.

"How do you know me?" she asked, falling in step beside him.

"I have been trailing you for quite some time now," he informed her as they made their way towards the wall of the Gated Housing.

"Did Etrie ask you to?"

"Of course," he said, holding his hands out to help her over the wall.

Kuna helped her climb the wall before hoisting himself over it. He then jumped and helped her down.

"Is it imperative that you follow me?"

"If you want to live, then, yes." he smiled.

He had beautiful eyes. They were as dark as black near the pupil and then radiated out into the lightest of browns. Two-toned eyes are a Ytèan trait as well; she noted to herself. 

"I've seen Thieron and his partner trailing you," he told her as he led her through the nearly empty streets of Innermost.

It reminded Aija of the night Thieron killed Rez. Thieron was following her? A shiver coursed through her just thinking of it.

"Are you okay?" Kuna asked, observing the change in her.

She nodded, unwilling to admit she was scared; scared of Thieron.

"Where are we going?" she asked instead of answering him.

"Enger town."

Etrie and Maya joined them at the Sub-Terra Turbo station. Aija instantly hated the idea of traveling on the Sub-Terra. It would track her movement; it might even go to her father. Seeing her hesitation, Etrie assured her that he would ensure that her track would be erased.

"How?"

"Don't worry. I have a good Tech team backing me up," Kuna assured her. "I'll make sure your entry gets canceled, eliminating any doubt."

They went through the Pay Gate, each one tapping their left index finger into the scanner. Just as Aija came out, she received two messages – one confirming the entry (free since she was a volunteer) and a second one confirming an error in the listing and its cancellation.

She looked at Etrie mouth wide open, shocked at how fast that had happened. He winked at her, utterly pleased with himself. They took the Outbound train, Etrie and Kuna sat next to each other. Aija sat next to Maya, who growled at her, got up and took a seat far away from her. She was, apparently, still angry with Aija.

Etrie frowned at Maya as Kuna came and sat next Aija.

"Sorry about Maya," he said.

"You have nothing to apologize for." Aija brushed it off. "Why not take the car?"