Chapter 14

It was currently around 3pm and Jake was bored to death.
,,Tommy, baby, wanna do something fun ? I'm so fucking bored."
,,Jake, come on, stop." Tom whined in response when Jake grabbed him from behind and layed him down. ,,I'm trying to play this game."
,,You've been playing it since we came back from lunch. Pay some attention to me you hoe." Jake said.
,,Fuck off bitchass, this game is more interesting than you." Tom said, cracking up when he saw Jakes mouth opened wide in shock. ,,You look like those Greek statues that look like they are about to be killed." Tom said, making Jake laugh as well.
,,Wow, thank you. I knew I look like a Greek god but it hite different when you say it out loud." Jake said with a smirk, making Tom laugh even more. ,,What now ?"
,,I'm sorry mate but you're far from a Greek god. If you want to see a Greek god, look closely." Tom said as he took of his tanktop, standing up on the bed, posing dramatically while flexing his muscles.
,,Ew stop, I'm cringing. You look like those TikTok kids." Jake said, Tom looking at him with a glare that could cut you open.
,,Wow, thank you so much. You know what ? Maybe I should be a TikTok kid." Tom said, making Jake laugh loud, soon joining him.

After around 30 minutes, they were headed towards the hotel pool.
,,I can't believe you persuaded me to go skinny dipping with you." Tom said while shaking his head.
,,I can't either. But no need to worry. I requested to keep it closed for us until five." Jake said, holding Tom by his waist.
,,At least something I guess." Tom said while rolling his eyes.
,,Oh come on, it's going to be fun. I promise." Jake said, squeezing Toms waist lightly.
,,I hope so. I stopped playing my game for you." Tom said, making Jake chuckle lightly.

And it wasn't fun.

As soon as they got to the hotel pool, they headed towards the changing rooms to put their clothes into a locker. As they were undressing, Jake suddenly slipped on the wet floor, crashing to the ground with a loud bang.
,,Oh my God, are you okay ?" Tom said, not really knowing if to laugh or be worried.
,,I don't think so. I fell on the tail bone." Jake said through squeezed eyes, holding himself from screaming.
,,Can you get up ?" Tom said, pulling Jake up on his feet after he barely sat up.
,,I don't think we should go swimming today." Jake said through his teeth, Tom cracking up.
,,You were right, oh my God, I'm having so much fun." Tom said, as he sat down on a bench, holding his stomach from laughing.
,,Ha ha ha, very funny you asshole." Jake said annoyed.
,,No need to get aggressive mister Gyllenhaal." Tom said, making Jake roll his eyes.

15 minutes later all six of them were sitting in the couples room, talking about Jakes fall.
,,Hey Jake, we are going out since its Sunday. You going with us ?" Shawn asked.
,,Do you think I'm able of walking ? Because I don't." Jake said.
,,Okay, okay. No need to be rude. I was just asking." Shawn raised his hands in defense.
,,Sorry, I'm just in a really bad mood cause my whole lower back hurts." Jake said, Shawn nodding in understandement.
,,It's alright, I get ya." Shawn replied, joining the others to talk again.

Jake took his phone, scrolling through instagram, liking some posts. He soon went to the explore page, scrolling through that as well. There, something caught his attention.
,,Guys, oh my God." Jake said loudly.
,,What ?" they all looked at him, growing concerned when they saw his expression.
,,Shawn, quickly lock the door." Jake instructed, Shawn running off and locking it without questioning.
,,Could you please tell us what happened ? And why did he need to lock the door ?" Tom asked, confused and slightly scared.
,,It says here that the Melbourne murderers have been located in Perth. They don't know where exactly, but it says they are here." Jake said, the 5 of them looking at him horrifyied.
,,Oh my God, how did they get so far without being caught ?" Iggy asked in disbelief.
,,I don't know but here are their pictures." Jake said, showing them to everyone.
,,Jake ! Oh my God !" Tom yelled out suddenly, his eyes wide. ,,That is the waitress from the waffle house we were at today." Tom said, his voice starting to shake.
,,Oh my fucking God ! You are right ! That means that they probably stole your phone as well." Jake said, Tom dropping his head into his arms.
,,Wait, you lost your phone ?" Shawn asked with raised eyebrows.
,,Yeah, I left it in the waffle house and when we came back, it wasn't there." Tom explained.
,,Damn, that's a bummer. But anyway, YOU TWO COULD HAVE DIED TODAY !" Sabrina yelled out.
,,No shit Sherlock." Liam said while rolling his eyes, earning a couple chuckles.
,,Anyway, I don't think we should be heading out tonight. What about a sleepover instead ? We could all sleep here tonight. It will be fun." Tom said, all of them agreeing.
,,I mean, I don't see the problem. The sofa can be expaned and one of y'all can sleep at the foot of our bed. We will fit." said Jake, supporting Toms idea.

And with that, their four friends left to take stuff for the night from their rooms. After around 30 minutes, they all got back, locking the door behind them. They all took turns in the bathroom, turning on Netflix after they were all showered. They all sat in the couples double bed, covered in blankets.
,,What should we watch ?" Iggy asked, watching Shawn swipe through Netflix.
,,How about Justice League ?" Shawn asked, hearing Tom and Jake complain.
,,I don't mind." said Sabrina. ,,If our Marvels have a problem with it, they can go watch something on the balcony."
,,We don't have a problem, it's just that Marvel is better than DC and isn't on Netflix." said Tom with an eyeroll.
,,Or you are just saying this so you don't get fired." said Liam with a smirk.

They all laughed for a few minutes, turning the movie on soon after. They didn't get to enjoy it much though, since a blackout happened a few minutes into it, everything going dark for a moment. After it all jumped back on, they restarted the movie, once again being cut off.

Not by a blackout this time. By a scream. A scream echoing through the hotel that could only have one reason to happen.

Melbourne Murderers.