Chapter 6

When Tom woke up, he was slightly confused at first. Everything was dark, and he remembered for sure that the curtains were left open last night. He opened his eyes a little more, realizing he was snuggled against someones chest. And then it hit him. Jake was still holding him tight, his head tucked in the crook of Toms neck. He smiled at the fact that Jake held him for the entire night. He snuggled his head against Jakes chest again, feeling his breathing as well as his heartbeat, both very calm. He was on the verge of falling asleep again when he felt light kisses being pressed into his hair.

,,Good morning Jakey." Tom said, feeling Jake smile against his head.
,,Morning." Jake replied, voice deep since he just woke up. ,,Whats the time ?"
,,I don't know and I don't want to get out of this grip. Out to the cold. So I don't really care." Tom answered, trying to get as close as possible to Jake. Jake started laughing, Toms breath tickling him.
,,Tom, we have to get up." Jake said, after checking the time. It was 8am. ,,We have a press day today, remember ?"

Tom didn't answer. He just groaned, slowly getting up to get changed when suddenly he was pulled back down to bed by his hand, Jake pulling him into a hug. They slowly layed back down, Jake getting on top of him, their lips dangerously close to each other. Tom started leaning in, Jake as well.
'Is this really happening ?' Jake thought, being overwhelmed by the sudden confidence in Tom. Jake closed his eyes, getting ready for the moment he dreamed of and .....

And nothing. Jake opened his eyes to see what was going on, instantly getting hit in the head with a pillow, Tom bursting out in laughter.
,,That's what you get for waking us up." Tom said in between his laughs, making Jake laugh as well.
,,Okay, okay. You got me. I admit." Jake said, making Tom smile proud from the victory.

15 minutes later they were on their way downstairs to have breakfast. As they were walking down the long hall towards the elevator, Jake snaked his hand around Toms waist, making the younger lean his head against his shoulder. When they got to the elevator, Tom asked a question Jake hoped he wouldn't hear anytime soon.
,,So, what are we ? Are we, like, official ?" Tom asked, making Jake think about it for a moment.
,,Well, if you want, we can be. But I thought I'd ask you in a more of a romantic situation." Jake answered, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.
,,Oh right, sorry." Tom said, blushing awkwardly.

When they arrived at the hotel restaurant, their 3 friends were already there. They sat down next to them, Tom and Jake thanking Iggy for everything. After around 30 minutes they were finished with breakfast and they went to their rooms to get ready for press. Tom put on black skinny jeans with rips and a dark blue Holliser t-shirt, meanwhile Jake put on grey jean shorts and a red Hollister t-shirt.
,,Nice, matching day." Tom said after walking out of the bathroom.
,,Of course, couples need to match here and there." Jake said, a slight smirk on his face. Tom blushed at the comment, still not fully used to the mindset of them being a couple.
,,Let's go before it gets weird." Tom said, making Jake laugh a bit.

After they got to their car, Sabrina rushed over and got in. They completely forgot about having her with them, but they didn't mind.
,,Hey guys. So, I'm not supposed to be telling you this, but I have some shocking news." she said, making the pair raise their eyebrows.
,,What shocking news ?" Tom asked, not really believing that it would be shocking.
,,Well, don't tell Liam and Iggy, but" she paused for dramatic effect.
,,But what ?" Jake said, starting to grow impatient.
,,SHAWN IS COMING BACK !" she said excitedly.
,,What ?" Tom asked, truly surprised. ,,Didn't he want to spend some time with Sarah in Canada ?"
,,Well, yeah, he wanted. But I was facetiming with him yesterday and he told me that they called of the engagement because Sarah supposedly cheated on him." Sabrina said, leaving Tom and Jake in shock.
,,What the fuck ? Poor guy." said Jake, feeling sorry for Shawn. ,,He was so happy when he was talking about how he proposed to her. That's so fucked up. And she also looked so nice."
,,Yeah, I hope you won't cheat on me." said Tom, looking at Jake with puppy eyes, making Sabrina 'aww' at how cute they were.
,,Yeah Jake, you better not. Or we will beat your ass." she said, making them all laugh.
,,I'd never." Jake said, leaning over and planting a kiss on top of Toms head.