Chapter 23

NSFW/SMUT

When Tom first opened his eyes, the clock said 6am. He was confused at first, being engulfed in someone's arms was a feeling he hasn't felt in a long time. He started feeling around, slowly peaking from behind his shoulder. What he saw shocked him. He was sleeping half naked and cuddling with none other than Nick Jonas. He turned back, his eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. One side of him wanted to get out of there, finding this situation very uncomfortable. The other side of him however was very pleased with being cuddled and he felt slight goosebumps on his skin arise. After not coming up with an idea, he decided to fall back asleep and leave it to Nick.

When he opened his eyes for the second time, nothing much has changed. Nick was still sleeping, holding him close, except this time his boner was pressing into Tom's ass. This made Tom's eyes almost fall out of his head, his breath stopping at the size he felt pressed against him. While figuring out his next move, he felt blood rush to his own member, his face suddenly heating up as well.

,Oh god, what's happening to me." he thought to himself when he started to grind lightly against Nick's hard dick.

After a while of grinding it wasn't enough for him and so he reached down into his sweatpants to start jerking off, when suddenly a hand grabbed his own, stopping him.

,,I don't think so babyboy." Nick slowly purred into his ear in a deep voice.

Shivers ran down Tom's spine, his face getting even redder than before.

,,I-I'm so sorry. I don't know what's gotten into me, I didn't want to-" Tom started rambling, being shushed with a pair of lips pressed into his own. He melted into the kiss, reaching fot Nick's face, pulling him closer. They were making out for a while, eventually pulling away, breathless.

,,Wow" Nick said with a smirk, lips red ,,someone is really in the mood today."
,,Sorry, it's just, I haven't had, anything really, in such a long time so this turned me on." Tom said, immediately hiding his face in Nick's chest after realizing what he just said.

He felt Nick laugh, one of his hands pulling his face up.

,,Don't worry. I quite enjoyed that. Wanna continue ?" he said with a smirk, winking at the end.
,,Since when are you-"
,,I'm bi, I never actually came out but people just assumed it and they were right." he replied with a chuckle, running his other hand down the side of Tom's torso.
,,I mean, if you don't mind, we could."
,,Was hoping for that."

And with that, Tom straddled Nick, diving in for a kiss. This time it was more heated, filled with lust and passion. Tom bit into Nick's lower lip, making the older man grunt and slide his tongue in Tom's mouth. There, the fight for dominance begun, Tom easily winning being on top. Nick removed his hands from Tom's hips, exploring his back, finally landing on his ass and squeezing, earning a moan from the other. Nick smirked into the kiss, running his hands below Tom's sweatpants squeezing his ass while slapping it occasionally.

All of a sudden, Nick flipped them over, getting on top of Tom instead, quickly pulling his sweatpants down, and throwing his legs around him, to which Tom complied and wrapped them around Nick's waist. They continued to make out, Nick jerking Tom off with one hand. Tom was close to busting but in that moment Nick pulled away completely, leaving the red and breathless Tom laying there.

,,I know you and Jake were a thing but have you ever had your ass eaten ?" Nick asked suddenly, making Tom's eyes go wide.
,,Umm, I, I don't think so." Tom managed to get out, coming down from the high.
,,Damn, such a pretty ass and never eaten. What a waste." Nick said with a smirk, giving Tom a quick peck before diving towards Tom's rear end.

Nick grabbed Tom's legs, spreading them out, Tom instinctively holding them. He then proceeded to plant soft kisses on both of Tom's asscheeks, slowly making his way towards his asshole. He then licked a stripe across his hole all the way to his balls, making Tom's eyes roll back. Afterwards he started circling his hole with his tongue, eventually plunging it in. In that moment, Tom was pretty sure he reached heaven. Nick slowly picked up the pace, eventually fucking Tom with his tongue while jerking him off. He pulled out for a moment, before spitting on his hole, diving in again. Tom felt the orgasm coming over him for the second time, but just like before, Nick stopped at just the right time. Tom whined in response, earning a kiss from Nick.