Chapter 11

Tom woke up around 9am. He felt a lot of things. He felt happiness, he felt bliss, he felt a sleeping Jake holding him, and he also felt a sharp pain in the lower region. He deciced not to move, since he didn't really want to wake up neither Jake nor the pain. It was quite useless though, as he soon felt two big hands flipping him around and place him into the lap of their owner.

,,Good morning babe." Jake said, his eyes squinted, voice deep.
,,Good morning." Tom replied, laying down on Jake, feeling a hand crawl up to his hair and play with it.
,,How are you doing ?" Jake asked, pressing light kisses into Toms hair.
,,Could be better." Tom said, relaxing instantly as he felt the two hands embrace him into a hug.
,,Sorry for that, by the way." Jake said, gliding his fingers across the three hickeys he left on Toms neck.
,,It's okay." Tom said, slightly wincing at the sensation. ,,I'm just probably going to wear a turtleneck."

A few moments later they were on their way downstairs. Tom was wearing black sweatpants and a white v-neck t-shirt. Jake had some grey sweatpant shorts on and a light blue t-shirt, his hand around Toms waist as usual. When they got to the breakfast, they met Sabrina there only.
,,Hey guys." she greeted sleepily.
,,Hey, where is everyone else ?" Jake asked, slightly confused.
,,Probably sleeping. I'm surprised to see you two here. It's still quite early." she said, not really looking at them, focusing on her bread.
,,Wait, what's the time ? When we woke up, the alarm clock said 9am." Tom said, getting more and more confused.
,,Oh damn, it's 6:30 now." Sabrina said with a light chuckle, the pairs eyes widening.
,,Oh wow, we are so early." said Jake, all of them laughing for a while.

They got food later on, enjoying breakfast in this small group.
,,Oh, by the way, you guys have any plans for today ? Cause like, we only have one interview today, and it's a full cast one. And it's at 5pm. So me and Iggy decided to go to the beach and I was just wondering if y'all wouldn't like to join us.
,,Well, I'd love to go, but I'm not really capable of walking curretnly." Tom said, a blush creeping up on his face.
,,Ohh right, it was a wild night huh ?" Sabrina asked with a cocked eyebrow, making Tom blush even more. ,,Here, read this." Sabrina continued, giving Tom a newspaper.

,,Wild night in Adelaide ! Two stars got it on in their hot tub on their hotel balcony, for the whole city to see and hear !"

Toms eyes widened at the headline, quickly reading through the text.
,,Jake, we are fucked. There are our names in there. People found out it was us. Fuck, what do we do ?" Tom started panicking, Jake quickly hugging him, and calming him down.
,,Hey, calm down, nothing bad will happen. So what, they only heard us, they didnt really see the act."
,,But they saw our faces. Jake, this is horrible."
,,Tom, calm down please. I promise, nothing bad will happen. And if, then so what ? We are hot, we can become porn actors if they won't want to cast us anymore. We would make more money as well." Jake said, making Tom chuckle a little bit.
,,Here you are." Jake smiled, Tom leaning against him, finally calmer.
,,Thanks, without you, I'd probably have a full on panick attack." Tom said, feeling Jake smile.
,,Don't worry Tom, Jake is right. Nothing bad is going to happen. Besides, I'd even watch your porn movies." Sabrina said, shrugging, bursting out in laughter a few moments later, the two of them joining her soon after.

After a while, all three of them headed to their rooms, Sabrina tagging along and going with Tom and Jake.
,,I hope you two don't mind, but I really don't want to wake Iggy up at this hour. She would be so annoyed." Sabrina said while rolling her eyes.
,,It's okay. We can watch a movie or something." Jake said, watching both Sabrinas and Toms eyes sparkle with happiness.
,,,Yes please. What should we watch ?" Tom said excitedly as he scrolled through Netflix.
,,Oh, I know. I've seen the trailer for it already." Sabrina said as she grabbed the remote from Tom.
,,What's it called ?" Jake asked, curious about where this excitement came from.
,,Yeah, what is it about ? You seem strangely excited about it." Tom said with a suspicious look.
,,Sorry, I just wanted to watch it for a long time but didn't get to it. It's called Always Be My Maybe." Sabrina said, typing the name in the search bar. ,,It's a romantic comedy."
,,Oh no. I don't like romcoms." Jake said, throwing his head back with a whine.
,,Come on Jakey, I bet it's going to be fun." Tom looked at Jake with a glare that said 'stop it or you ain't getting any'.
,,Yeah Jake, listen to your bf. I promise, if I wouldn't be this excited for it, I wouldn't choose to watch it." Sabrina said, rolling her eyes at her co-star.
,,Okay, okay. I promise to try and enjoy it as much as I can." Jake said with a sigh of defeat.