Chapter 20. I'll show you something big!

Mike felt a slight dose of euphoria, and his ego got a huge boost from seeing her respond as he had taken off his shirt. Many years experience of dealing with the opposite sex's appetite for romancing a famous, or if rather, infamous lead-singer, told him that Sam was not as unaffected as she wanted him to believe.

His heart rate sped up as he thought about holding her in his arms, kissing her, and the best part of all, making love to her.

God, what he wanted that. If it hadn't been for all the others guys in the back, he would have tried romancing his way into her knickers right here on the plane.

Feeling an oncoming hard-on announce itself in his lower regions, he had to quickly change his train of thoughts and think of a potential turn-off, so he forced himself to think about his latest ex-girlfriend.

The biggest diva and movie-star bitch on this side of the galaxy.

Now when he saw Sam in front of him, with her beautiful face, lovely hair and so adorable smile and laugh, he could not for the world understand how he could have dated that scarecrow in the first place.

"Well?" he inquired as he turned around, once again deliberately showing off his muscular chest to her at the same time as he wondered how the hell she could not know about his tattoo. It was about the most famous tattoo in the rock and roll business.

"It's...nice," she huffed out, her voice trembling slightly. He had probably the most well built upper-body she had ever seen in her entire life and she did not even dare to think about his lower half. Inwardly she cursed yet another round.

"Nice?" he gave out a small laugh. His tattoo was praised by fans all over the world and fellow rockers, but 'nice' wasn't one of the words they had used." Is that all?"

"I guess so." her words became just a soft whisper as she sunk back into her seat. This just wasn't fair. She just wanted to scream at him for being so ruthless to her, a small urge of planting a hard fist in his handsome face also emerged inside of her."Well, it is kinda big too," she then added.

Mike grinned with satisfaction, slowly putting on his shirt again. I'll show you something big!

Deliberately ignoring to button up the last two buttons on his shirt, he again reached for her hand and took a steady grip around it.

Sam reacted by stiffening in her seat as she tried to yank her hand back.

"Don't panic, honey. I'm not dangerous or anything," he murmured and loosened the grip just a little, looking straight into her eyes, "Is this uncomfortable for you?"

His low voice and his warm touch had a devastating effect on Sam, her eyes darting back and forth between their entwined hands and his captive and sensual eyes.

She could hear her own heartbeats throbbing in her ears and she felt a bittersweet ache down in her womb. The fantasies that started to play inside her head made her cheeks heat up and she looked the other way when she answered to him.

"No, it's not. But I have to wonder why..."

"Why?" he raised an eyebrow at her, then he looked at their hands wrapped together,"This?"

Sam nodded.

"Because I want to," he leaned closer breathing the words low into her ear.

Closing her eyes, Sam shuddered with delight when his lips almost brushed against her ear.

She couldn't believe it.

"You want to?"

Slowly opening her eyes, she then found herself drowning in Mike's deep and penetrating gaze.