Chapter 29. Harsh reality

After seeing one of their gig's from in front of the stage for the first time, Sam was in absolute awe. The feeling she felt inside of her when she had seen Mike perform, was indescribable. He had looked so hot and sexy in his newly-fucked and tousled hair, and his lean and muscular body had been wrapped up in worn-out and sexy black Levi's jeans and a black tight t-shirt, the guitar hanging casual in it's straps over his shoulder. He was so darned smokin' hot!

From where she had been sitting, on the left side, she had had a pretty good view of the stage, and she had enjoyed every single moment of it.

Turning around in her seat, she grabbed her purse that hung over the backboard and stood up. The crowd in front of the stage chanted the bands name and kept on their never-ending attempt to get the band back out on the stage for one last song.

She knew they would succeed, it was standard that the band always went out one last time, to give the crowd the most scream-worthy song they had.

Hearing the crowd go completely wild and the volume of their screaming top the chart, she knew they had entered the stage one last time.

Sam turned around as she stood on the stairs up to the door to the outside corridor of the arena.

Damn, he looked good.

She sighed and stood mesmerized through the whole song. Dang, they were so good at this.

Tucking a few of her stray strands of hair behind her ear, she slowly made her way up to the door to the corridor outside.

When Mike had left to join the guys at the arena for the gig, Sam had decided to make some last minutes changes regarding her clothes. So instead of having the ordinary outfit of the plain crew-member Sam, she had dug deep in her bag and retrieved a long forgotten red dress, and some killer heal shoes to go with it.

Now when moving up the few stairs at the arena, she regretted that she had changed clothes. The dress was hugging her like a second skin and the shoes almost killed her. The only thing left was for her to fall flat on her face when trying to walk like she wasn't affected at all.

She was hoping that would not happen.

Ah, the door.

Yes, she made it. Now to just make her way out into the corridor and it would be safe...she hoped.

Holding on tight to her purse she strolled, as casual as she could manage, down the corridor to make it to the outside before all hell broke loose and the whole crowd was gonna try and get out from the arena at the same time.

Out on the pavement she relaxed a little and waved for a cab to stop.

~ ~ ~ ~

Taking one last look in the mirror, Sam sighed and took a round with her brush in her hair. It was always like this. Her dark mass of hair had never ever managed to be or stay the way she wanted it to, instead it seemed to have made it a mission in life to annoy her to the maximum.

Throwing the brush down on the bed, she sighed yet again. The dress.

It was so 'not her' at all, showing to much cleavage and being almost too short. Hugging her body tight and skimming her curves. It was downright sinful.

She was sure that a woman like Nicole could wear it with no flaws, strutting around, being the center of the universe, but herself on the other hand, could manage just barely to wear it properly.

Taking her small purse, containing just her cellphone, she exited her room and moved towards the elevators.

She sighed as she stood waiting for the elevator to arrive. Yeah, The party after the premiere gig of the tour! Everybody had been over the top excited about this party, and everybody had been invited, crew-members as well as other staff around the band.

Play me hard  (will be edited)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें