𝟷𝟶,𝟶𝟶𝟶 ᴅɪɴᴇʀᴏs

Começar do início

I was so serious about not wanting to see the comments that I turned my Instagram notifications off. I know I'm cute as fuck, but sometimes what people say still gets to me.

Heeey baby zaaaddddy☺️

Durk💀
Wth you want?

Can I have $400 ?

I don't even need all that, but I want it.

Durk💀
What you need all that for

You being nosey 🙄 can I have it or not ?

Dang it... I should've said that nicer

Durk💀
Yeah come pick it up

Swear ?🙃

Durk💀
I'm finna change my mind💯

Nooo , just cashapp it to me . $RiRibitch

Durk💀
Ight

THANK YOUUU😘🥰

Durk💀
🖤
Read 3:09pm

I got a notification telling me that I was sent money and bitch, I asked this man for $400. Baby gave me a whole ten thousand.

"Cinda" I said shocked showing her my phone.

She squinted at the screen and then her eyes grew wide. "BIIITCH! THAT SAYS 10 MF THOUSAND" she yelled.

Literally the whole restaurant stared at us. We started to laugh and the my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered happily.

"Aye send my shit back!" Durk semi yelled.

"Huh?"

"Quit acting stupid bruh I just sent yo ass 10 thousand"

"Boy no you didn't, I'm still waiting on the 400" I lied. "You ain't send shit to me, check and see if you put the right name"

"Zariah... quit playing send me my shit back"

"O M G. Durk it's for the kids, be generous gosh" I snickered.

"Zar- you know what" he hung up the phone.

I looked at Cinda '😬' and she asked what happened. I told her everything and now we were debating. I wanted to give him it back but she wouldn't give me my phone because she didn't want me to.

We were already done with our food, we're literally just sitting here arguing. Out of nowhere I hear a bunch of screams and see flashes.

I look up and guess who I see... Durk ugly ass. I tried to hide under the table, but my belly wouldn't let me.

"Nah I see yo bum ass, come hea'" he said. Jacinda slowly handed me my phone as she was laughing. I flipped her off and went outside with Durk and his fans following him.

"I know a bitch who do whatever for some Valentinos. I'm with the killers, goin' to BET inside the Vino. Man, my city was goin' crazy, rest in peace to Chino" I sung his song bobbing my head.

"That my favorite song" I smiled. "You like that song?" I asked.

"Where yo phone?" He asked not looking at me.

"What's that?"

He glared at me and I rolled my eyes handing it to him. He unlocked it with his fingerprint and my jaw dropped. "How the hell?"

"Don't leave yo phone unlocked around me" he shrugged.

"How you even send 10,000?" I asked.

"I was trying to send one and pressed too many zeros" he said handing me my phone.

I pouted only seeing three zeros. I already miss the fourth one. Wait.. how he know where I was?

"Tell yo dad I said thanks for the help" he kissed my forehead and walked to his car.

Wow, Nate really? Where's the loyalty

"Oooui" "awwww" "they so cute!" Is what everyone was saying.

I mugged them and their cameras.

Ain't shit cute about him taking my money
💛

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES !

💛

ItsSiaah

VOTE🌟
SHARE📧
COMMENT💬
FOLLOW ME💗