"Now listen, I need you to take good care of that, it's made of real titanium silver," Father explained as he gave me a calming smile

"Thank you...Thank you so much for this amazing gift. But you guys didn't have to buy me something so expensive-"

"Melrose, you deserve something nice after working so hard in your studies. You never gave up on your dream and we're so proud of you for that. I just wish your father and I could give you girls more," My mother said while wiping her tears away.

"No, don't say that. You've given Samantha and me so much already. We both love you and Dad so much. I promise you, that once I get my future set and get a good job. I'ma start helping you and Dad pay off the house we're in."

I said to both of them as I gave my mother and father one last thankful hug. I feel truly blessed to have them in my life and I will forever be grateful to them...

"Oh, my little Rose. When did you grow up so fast?" 

Father responded with a chuckle as he patted my back gently. We then began to make our way towards the car where Samantha was already waiting for us. Though she was still so focused on her phone on the car ride back home. But I couldn't help but notice while sitting next to her that she was looking at a countdown on her phone while listening to music. What does the countdown even mean?

"Hey, Sam?" 

I called out her name while nudging her shoulder to get her attention. I'm sure she wasn't going to hear me with how loud her music was. I could practically hear it coming from her headphones!

"What?" 

She said with a curious stare as she paused her music.

"Just what are you doing? You've been looking at the same screen for a few minutes now. What do those numbers mean? Is your phone gonna blow up?" I asked jokingly while pointing at her phone screen.

"I'm trying to buy tickets for this important concert that's coming up next month! I have to make sure I buy them on time or else they get sold out within less than a few minutes!" She explained with such a serious yet passionate tone.

"Really!? What kind of concert is this that people go so crazy about buying tickets that quickly?!"

I asked her in disbelief, are there really people that are that strict about stuff like this?

"Uhh, duh! Hello, it's ExEx Idol, so of course, they're gonna sell out quickly." 

Sam said with a know-it-all expression as she looked at me as if I was supposed to know what she was talking about.

"Uhh...Who's that?" I asked confusedly while looking down at her phone screen once again.

"Are you serious....tell me you're joking." 

Of her sudden response, I looked up and saw the shock on her face.

"Mom! Dad! You guys know who ExEx Idol is, right!?" Samantha quickly asked them as she took off her headphones.