"Oh, and Nick?"

He looks back at her over his shoulder.

"I haven't mentioned out little agreement with Danielle so I suggest you play the suck up card if you sincerely want to pass my class and stay on the football team." She shows a small, knowing smile before looking back down at her papers with a satisfied smirk.

~~~

David and Jake are walking down the hall when he turns to Jake with a smile. "I'm serious, man, you don't know how much joy I got out of watching Scarlett give Chelsea a social slap in the face...it was awesome!"

Jake looks over at David with a smirk. "I think you got a little too much joy out of that."

"Chelsea's a bitch. She deserved it."

"Sounds like you have first hand experience with her bitchy-ness."

He sighs and looks over at Jake with a slight glare. "She pretty much ruined my social life from the very first moment I stepped into this school."

"What did she do?"

"When I first came to this school she was one of the first people to come up and talk to me. Surprising, I know. At first I just thought she was some sweet, welcoming committee girl but then she started flirting and being clingy as hell. Surprise, surprise...it was all for show. After about a week of the flirting she started yelling at me for no reason in the middle of the cafeteria. She was spouting shit about me that started even bigger rumors and to top it all off...she poured a smoothie on my head. Man, talk about a shitty day." He laughs along with Jake as they continue to walk down the hall. David follows Jake over to his locker and leans against the adjacent one as Scarlett and Mia walk over to them.

"Hey, babe." Scarlett says sweetly before giving Jake a quick peck on the lips.

He show a small goofy grin. "Hey."

Mia rolls her eyes with a small smirk and walks over to stand beside David. "You guys are sickening."

David nods, agreeing with Mia's statement before looking back at Scarlett and Jake with a disgusted expression. "Seriously, it's like watching an episode of the Young and the Restless."

Jake chuckles and looks at David with a raised eyebrow in curiosity. "I don't even want to know how you know what an episode of the Young and the Restless looks like."

Mia laughs along with Scarlett as David jokingly punches Jake in the arm before rolling his eyes and walking off down the hall with a smirk.

Jake shakes his head and turns back to Scarlett. "How are you?"

"Pretty good, actually. Apparently my sluty-ness is old news compared to the Taylor-Nick-Chelsea scandal."

"That's good."

Scarlett shrugs and shows an unsure look. "Maybe for me, but not for Taylor."

"At least she found out what a douche Nick is. Even though I don't really see how it could take someone so long to figure that out." Mia says bluntly before looking at Scarlett with curiosity. "How long did it take you, Scar?"

She gives Mia a shocked and tense look. "Mia."

Mia shrugs and gives her an innocent look. "What? We weren't friends when that happened, I'm curious."

"Well...don't be."

"You know, I'm a little curious myself." Jake pipes in.

Scarlett looks back at Jake with wide eyes. "Jake!"

"What? Can you blame me? I just don't understand how someone as beautiful and smart as you could fall for an ass like Nick."

"I already told you guys, it was my freshman year of high school and I just wanted to fit in. He used the same facade with me that he did with Taylor and I fell for it. I slept with him and afterward I just ignored him."

"You ignored him?" Jake asks.

"Well...yeah."

"So he still wanted to be with you after you slept with him?" Mia questions.

Scarlett looks at her with a wide eyed expression, as she tries to play off the importance. "Maybe...I don't know, why does it matter? He was a jerk and I never wanted to sleep with him in the first place."

Mia suddenly gets very serious. "He didn't..."

She shakes her head at Mia's insinuation that it was rape. "No, no! I mean I was conscious and I was consenting at the time but afterward I completely regretted it and I never meant for it to happen."

Jake moves his hand down and takes Scarlett's hand that was hanging by her side before looking at her with a smile. "It doesn't matter, Scar. You're still amazing and I promise not to bring it up again."

She smiles at him sincerely and looks over at Mia as she nods, agreeing with Jake's statement.

Jake smiles at Mia then looks back at Scarlett. "Can I walk you to class?"

She looks back at Mia with questioning eyes.

Mia nods, motioning for her to go on. "You go ahead, I'm just going to step outside for minute before the bell rings."

"Don't be late." She gives Mia one last smile before turning and walking down the hall with Jake.

Mia sighs and rolls her eyes with a small smirk. "She's like my freaking adoptive mother, I swear." She chuckles to herself before turning and walking in the opposite direction.

~~~

Dani's walking down the hall, consumed by her thoughts when she all of a sudden feels herself being pulled into a nearby classroom. She gasps as she flies into the darkened classroom. "What the-?!"