Episode 29

Mia walks into school on Thursday and makes her way over to her locker. She opens it and is surprised when a single red rose falls out onto the ground. She bends over to pick it up and smiles, reading the card attached to it. "Will you be my date to the Fall Ball? Signed, Your Night in Shining Levi's". She laughs lightly and looks up from the note to see Logan standing in front of her with a smile.

"So...am I still a loser?"

She giggles and shakes her head. "Not in my book."

"Is that a yes?"

She smiles in complete happiness. "I would love to go to the dance with you, Logan."

His smile gets bigger as her smile fades quickly. "...but I can't." She watches as his smile fades quicker than hers. "I have to work Friday night."

Logan looks down in disappointment then back up at her with curious eyes. "And did you by any chance know this bit of information Tuesday night?"

She nods, not realizing what he was getting at then a smirk appears on her face as she turns around to her locker.

He walks to her side and turns to look at her. "So, you baited me to ask you out in some extravagant way but you knew you were going to have to say no?"

She continues smirking while pulling a book out of her locker and shrugs. "It's always nice to be asked."

He snickers and shakes his head. "You're one evil little person, you know that?"

She closes her locker and turns to him with a sarcastic look. "Me? Evil?" She smirks and walks past him.

He shakes his head and turns to watch her walk off as she speaks over her shoulder. "Thank you for the rose!"

He smiles and turns around to walk off, his smile is quickly replaced with a look of someone who is  forming an idea. His smile grows wider as an amazingly wonderful idea pops into his head and he quickly rushes off down the hall.