Episode 112

HIT THAT PLAY BUTTON! ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS RIGHT NOW! ;)

~

"So, I'm guessing you and Nick are on good terms now?" Taylor questions Jake as they climb the steps of Joe's apartment building. He shrugs before responding, a small curious smile on his lips.

"I guess we shall find out soon."

She chuckles in response and knocks on the apartment door labeled, "4C." She heard a shout from inside and pushes the door open to reveal Joe and Nick on the couch. They already had a beer in hand and their feet propped up on the coffee table.

"Pizza!" Joe shouts at the sight of a large brown box in Jake's hands. "I'm starving," he announces before jumping up from the couch to set the box down on the coffee table.

Jake focuses his attention on Nick, who was staring up at him with a steady scowl, his intentions undetectable. "Hey...Jerry...what's up?" He chuckles awkwardly with curiosity as to what his reaction was going to be.

"Hey." Nick nods once, his scowl still painted across his face.

"We good?" Jake questions.

He nods once more with the same look and Taylor was desperately trying to hold back a laugh. "Yeah, we're good."

"Good." Jake nods in relief and glances over at Taylor who releases a small chuckle.

"Are you joining guy's night too?" Joe questions from the other end of the couch with a large bite of pizza already in his mouth.

She shakes her head. "Nope, just waiting on Mia. She's dropping Logan off and then giving me a ride to Scarlett's." She watches as all three of the boys begin devouring the pizza. "So, are you just going to sit around here and eat pizza all night or were you planning on going somewhere?" They all three shrug in unison and the room fills with silence before another knock is heard at the door. Taylor takes a step back and reaches for the doorknob to let Logan and Mia inside the already cramped apartment. Taylor smiles at them both and reaches her arms around Logan to give him a hug. "Hey, how are you doing?"

"Good."

"Very, very good." Jake mumbles from his position on the small chair in the corner and receives a glare from both Logan and Mia. He simply chuckles in response and takes another large bite of his pizza.

Mia steps forward and adjusts the collar of Logan's shirt like a nervous mother would. "You're feeling okay?" Logan nods with a small smile to ease her fears and takes her hands in his, bringing them down to their sides. She turns her attention to the other guys in the room and shoots them all a serious glare. "If you leave the apartment, you keep an eye on him. Got it?"

"Mia, I'm not a child." Logan points out softly, knowing she was just doing it out of concern.

"I know but you did just wake up from a coma. It's understandable for me to be concerned."

He smiles and kisses her once to calm her nerves. "I'm fine. Go and have a good time."

She smiles and nods, the nervous feeling in the pit of her stomach a little less noticeable than before. "You ready?" She questions Taylor who was still standing by the door, her jacket draped over her left arm. She nods once and follows Mia out of the apartment. Taylor closes the door behind her as Mia turns to face her, a terrified look plastered across her face. "I'm not making a mistake, am I?"

"Mia, he'll be okay. The guys would never let anything happen to him."

She nods in agreement as Taylor wraps her arm around her shoulders and squeezes them in an effort to give Mia some comfort.