Trent unconsciously shook his head. It's just a rumour, it's just a rumour.

As the team resumed with training, Jürgen came striding towards the players with a satisfied smile on his face. "Alright boys, let's come together for a second." They didn't want to waste any time so the players all came together as a group with their manager stood in front of them.

"Okay guys, during the last training session I told you guys that there would be one more player joining the team. I would have brought this player in earlier, but I guess FIFA and the FA were kind of hard to convince to have this player on the team." As he spoke, there were a few baffled looks and some whispers from the players. "But anyway, enough of that. This player took part in the World Cup and she won it. Please welcome Liverpool's newest edition, Wynter Reyes."

Trent's head whipped over to the right to see a shy figure walking towards them as everyone welcomed her with applause. He watched as Wynter walked over to the group with a timid smile, knowing very well that some of the players seemed happy about her arrival, especially Joe. 

His eyes then shamelessly eyed her body as he realised that she wore the usual Liverpool training kit—a red t-shirt and a pair of shorts that went just above her knees, branded with the crest. She made her towards the manager and stood beside him.

You've got to be kidding me.

Once Wynter faced the players, she felt a wave of nerves course through her slim body. Even just making her way over to the group, she already witnessed a few displeased facial expressions, even if they tried to mask it with their applause, she saw. Her fingers were clasped together behind her back as she stood with formal posture.

"Alright Wynter, anything you want to say before you join the boys in training?" The manager asked the player.

"Uh, yeah. Of course, I'm really happy to be here, you know, to play alongside all of you guys. I know that probably some of you guys are, I guess, confused as to how or why I'm here. Well sorry to say this, but I think I'm going to be here for a while," she joked, causing some of the players to laugh. "But anyway, I hope I can help the team in any way possible and work well with everyone. So yeah, I'm done talking. Let's train shall we?"

"Alright lads and Wynter, let's do 5-5 matches. One match on this side of the pitch and another match on the other side." Jürgen ordered the players.

They complied and the players soon began forming the necessary teams. When Wynter thought that she had to wait until she was the last one chosen on a team, she felt a light tap on her shoulder. She turned around to see Jordan.

"Hey, come with me on my team." He said.

"Sure, why not? It's not like I'm waiting for someone else to choose me." Wynter replied in a joking tone.

Jordan chuckled as they walked towards the opposite side of the pitch. "Listen, I know that you probably think that it'll take a long time for the lads to warm up to you. But trust me, I'm pretty sure it won't take longer than a week. And anyway, I'm pretty sure there's someone who's already in love with you."

"Is that so? Who?" The french player raised an eyebrow, curiosity quickly uprising within her.

"I think Joe's got something on you, to be honest." Jordan casually pointed out the English player who was caught up in a conversation with Gini.

"Well, at least I know for sure that someone wants me here."

After everyone was finally in a team, Wynter found herself on Jordan's team which consisted of her, Jordan, Fabinhio, Bobby and Virgil. The five of them were facing off with Joe's team who had Gini, James, Andy and Trent.