CHAPTER 55

Hey it's been a year since i update this story, I just retrieve it last week. This is the last chapter hahaha

Yujin Pov.

I am content in my life now. I am definitely happy and greatful. I have Minjoo in love of my life, and our friends who are always there with us, in our hardship.

This is what you call you can die in peace now. Kidding i can't die, i'm too young for that.

Before anything could happen again, i'm planning to suprise Minjoo. I ask the help of Yena unnie and Hyewon unnie.

"Do you think she will suprise here?" I asked the both of them.

"Of course! Not just a surprise but she will have an heart attack!" Yena unnie proudly said but Hyewon unnie smacked her head.

"It's your fault if she delivered in hospital later Yena."

"I think its fine unnies." I smiled at them and Yena unnie clapped her hands in excitement.

"Really Yujin? Your girlfriend's heart is our topic here" Hyewon unnie said.

"Nah, she will be fine." I said and Yena unnie laughed teasing Hyewon unnie.

"I hope this is successful" I smiled.

Minjoo Pov.

"Hello? Who is this?" I asked because someone called me with unknown number.

"Is this Kim Minjoo?"

"Yes? Who is this?" I asked because the voice of the caller is creepy. Or she/he just deepening her/his voice?

"You don't need to know who i am. Just go at the address where i'm going to send, because we got Ahn Yujin in our hands."

"Huh?! You kidnap Yujin?!"

"Yeah. Just go here before anything else happens."

I quickly packed my things and i quickly go outside of Yujin's unit and lock it. I took a cab and said the address that kidnaper gave me.

When the cab stop, i thank him and gave the money. But i stop when i face the restaurant in my front.

It's a fancy restaurant, how can they kidnapped my Yujin and took her here, Yujin will be happy here. I furrowed my eyebrows and i'n confuse.

I open the door and i search Yujin. I search at the first floor, but she's not there. Then the second one, the third one, the fourth and last the rooftop.

I'm sweating so hard when i came in the rooftop. I saw Yena unnie and Hyewon unnie standing beside Yujin.

"Yah! What the hell is this?! You think this is a funny prank?! Don't you think i'm worried about you?! Yah Ahn Yujin!" I shouted at her. She just freaking carry me and make me sit in the chair in front of her.

"Thank you unnies for the help. She really surprised. I'm always right about you two." Yujin smiled at them.

"This is no fun." Hyewon unnie said while Yena unnie is smiling like an idiot.

"Gotta go now Yujin, Minjoo enjoy." Hyewon said and drag Yena unnie away from us.

"What is this Yujin?" I ask her.

"Aren't you suprise?"

"Suprise? I almost had an heart attack!" I shout but she hush me.

"Don't be mad. Damn, i should just accept the another plan of Yena unnie."

"What is her another plan?" I asked. Because when Yena unnie is planning something..

"We should just kidnapped you in our unit."

"What?!"

"Calm down now please, let's start eating."

I sigh and agreed. We ate in peace. No one bothered to talk.

"Minjoo."

"Yes?"

"Are you still up in marriage?" She said and i look at her in shock. She's serious. So serious.

"Of course, i want to live with you as much as i can. I love you Yujin"

"Then if you love me, will you marry me again this time?" She smiled and i nodded.

She hugged me and kissed my temple.

"I love you Minjoo. You are worth to wait. But please don't make me wait again for you, don't leave me again this time okay?"

"Yes, i won't leave you again. Never."

:)