CHAPTER 48

Yujin Pov.

I found myself walking alone here at the park.  Minjoo is in the states now with her parents. She still not waking up so her parents decide to take her there.

Next week i will work as an idol again. I sigh. When Minjoo will comeback to me again? I really miss her.

When she will wake up? I really want to talk and make it up to her.

"It's bad for you crying everyday." It's Yena unnie.

"Sometimes i want to give up. W-why do we need to suffer like this?" Yena unnie hug me.

"Just cry it all out Yujin. Don't let yourself suffer like that."

"I always crying it all out but it doesn't work at all." I broke the hug and wipe my tears.

"You know what? You better sleep at my dorm it's getting dark here." Yena unnie said and i just nodded at her.

"Also everyone is there. Because Wonyoung will comehome." I look at her with wide eyes.

We are walking because her dorm is just near here at the park. I don't want to aski if Minjoo is with them because i already know the answer.

It's been months now. All of the people why Minjoo have to be like that?

"Hey Yujin, are you okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I keep talking here but you don't listening to me." She pout and i just snobbed her

We stop talking when we get inside of her dorm. Our squad are almost complete. She's right Wonyoung is here she's talking with Yuri and the others.

I silently sit down in the couch and close my eyes. I'm tired really tired.