CHAPTER 38

Minjoo Pov.
I want to be honest at i want Yujin comeback again to me. When i saw her again, i don't know what to do. I miss her so much. I'm always crying.

I went out because i want to drink. I'm not good drinker but i don't have a choice. I got 5 bottles already but i don't think this will heal my heart aches.

I grab my phone and dial someone's number. I'm already crying right now. I don't really understand what the other line is saying.

I think it's my 8 bottle now. I'm really dizzy. I'm about to get it again when someone grab the bottle away from me.

"I'm sorry Minjoo. Stop drinking please." My view is blurred. I can't identify who is this.

"Who are you? I don't know you!" I shout but she quickly carry me. I can i dentify she because it's looks like a girl.

Yujin Pov.
I'm here at park when my phone started to ring. It's an unkown number but i answered it. I think it's emergency though.

"Hello?" I said but no one answering me just a few sobs.

"H-hello" Is this Minjoo? And why she is crying?tsk.

"Hey? Minjoo? Where are you?"

"I love y-you Yujin" I quickly ended it and i went inside my car and drive fast as i can.

I think she's driking. The hell is she thinking? I really don't know what to answer her. I let out a loud sigh before i get out of the car.

I quickly saw Minjoo crying and she's about to drink i grab her bottle. She didn't recognized me and i just carry her through inside my car.

She's still crying. I want to ask her many questions. Is she crying in the states like this?

When we are already inside my unit she look at me. She stared deeply at my eyes. I guess she's already in her mind.

"Y-yujin? Do you still love me?" She ask me and she still crying.

"Answer me please." She look down and look at me again.

"ANSWER ME PLEASE. Just p-please." Her voice already cracking.

"N-no Minjoo. I'm sorry." I look down but i don't know why.

"C-can you just c-comeback to me?" She hold my hand and she quickly let it go.

"I-im sorry, you didn't let me e-explain that d-day." She turn around and she about to go out of my unit when i pull her hand and hug her.

"I have many questions on my mind Minjoo. They might say that i'm a fool to give an another chance to the one who really broke me." I whisper to her ears. She's crying hard.

"Let's just sleep for now. You are drunk."