CHAPTER 25

Seungmin Pov.
"We did it hyung. Their relationship is now complicated." I said to Hyunjin hyung who is now looking mad at me.

"Do you still thinking Seungmin? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" Hyunjin hyung is really mad at me since i plan all this things.

"Maybe i'm out of my mind because of Yujin." I smirk at him before getting my phone because i want to chat Yujin.

"H-hey why are you crying Yujin?" I said in the line. I call her because she's not replying.

"Can you come here at my condo unit Seungmin?" I immidiatly ended the call and i let Hyunjin hyung to be alone in my room.

I already know her unit because last week i found her inside the bar drinking while crying. I think she having a depression.

I went inside of her unit and found her crying again in the couch. I'm such a fool did i? I'm guilty of what i did.

In my suprise she hug me and cry at my shoulders. I've been her friend since then. I hug her back and kiss her head.

"Stop crying please. It hurts me." I whisper to her. That it's true. I already fall inlove with her but the way i show my love for her is wrong.

Maybe i can make it all right. I want to pay the wrongs that i did. I'm already guilty. I'm sorry Yujin and Minjoo. 

"Minjoo is living now at the states Seungmin." She said while her voice is cracking.

"It's okay Yujin, she leave you like this. You are a mess now. Don't worry i'll fix the broken you Yujin." I said seriously at her.

She sat upstraight and she face the ceiling. She said they are not married anymore. They can do what they want without permission of each other.

"I'll let you court me." My eyes wide open when she said that.

"R-really?"

"Y-yea."

I hug her so tight. Don't worry Yujin, i will become a better man for you. All my wrongs i will gonna make it right. I promise.