CHAPTER 36

Minjoo Pov.
I woke up and i saw a white ceiling. Wait? This not like the color of my unit. Why i feel my bed change?

There i realize i'm here at hospital. I saw my parents sleeping. I don't know what happened and how i came here at hospital.

"My daughter! You are already awake now" My mom said and kiss my cheeks.

"It's been 2 days since your friends bought you here." My daddy stated.

"Did you overworking yourself in the states dear? The doctor said you just need some rest because your body is weak for now." Yes i over work myself there because i want to move on. I want to avoid crying at night too.

"Your friends has work so they can't visit you." My mom said again while touching my hair.

"Also dear, you need to eat first." My daddy came back with foods in his hands. They feed me because they said i'm too weak to handle that.

Yujin Pov.
I honestly worrying about Minjoo's condition. She's still confine and still not waking up. Everyone is worrying about her ofcourse.

I'm here at the studio, i need to practice too. I explain to her parents that i can't visit her because i'm busy too.

When i'm about to practice again my phone vibrate, I guess someone chat me.

                         Unknown Number

I miss you so much. Come back to me :<

I don't know who is this so i decided to not to reply and continue practising. Minjoo being naughty yesterday instantly change into Minjoo being weak.

Hyunjin clear things about him and Minjoo. They are not dating but Hyunjin fakingly courting Minjoo so our relationship be a mess.

He explain all it to me. But it's too late, i don't have any feelings anymore.