CHAPTER 52

A few more updates here and the story will be finish!

Minjoo Pov. 

After a long time, i'm already here at Seoul again. My parents didn't come with me because they have a business there that they need to focus.

I'm wearing a face mask and a black shirt also a black pants. I will go to Yujin's company. I badly want to fix everything with her.

I grab a cab and i said the name of Yujin's company. I already know this because as i said i always stalking her accounts.

I'm glad that after a long 5 years she doesn't have a girlfriend or a boyfriend. That's why i love her so much.

But i'm also scared, if she will accept me again? Or not?

I shrugged my thoughts when i'm here already. I paid the driver and went out of the cab.

I'm shaking because i'm nervous. It will be my first time talking to her after a 5 years.

I ask some workers here where is the ceo office and their direction is making me dizzy. The other one said i'll turn left and will turn right when i get lost i ask another one it said i will turn right and turn left.

But i already find the ceo office. I knock several times but no one open it. So i decide to open it a little and no one is there.

I decide to wait her here and i sit down at her office couch and start to take a nap.

Yujin Pov.

It's been 1 hour since this meeting starts. Being ceo of a huge company is sucks. I want to live an ordinary life.

"Thank you for your cooperation for this meeting. See you again." That's the only words i understand from my assistant.

I stand up and thanked the other ceo who came at this urgent meeting.

I decide to take the washroom before heading to my office. Even though i have my own washroom inside of my office i still want to use this.

I put some slight make up and wash my hands. After that i go to my office.

"What the h---" I almost said a bad word because i'm shocked. Who the hell is this? She's sleeping at my freaking couch.

I can't recognize this because it's wearing a face mask and her clothes are all black. Plus she's hugging her backpack and her luggage are in the floor.

"Hey miss, this is not a hotel so don't sleep at my office." I push her shoulder a little there she face the wall before facing me.

I'm more shocked when she hugged me. I didn't hug her back because i still don't know her.

She broke the hug and removed her face mask from her face. And, there she made me kiss and hug her more