CHAPTER 20

Third Person.
Minjoo and Yujin are back in their school. Their unnies always teasing them about they make their relationship real. Yujin and Minjoo just letting them to tease because it's true by the way.

It's saturday and they don't have any classes so they decide to stay in their house. They are just lying in their bed inside of their room.

"I still can't believe you're my wife now Minjoo." Yujin said. She is sitting in the bed while Minjoo wants to lay down.

"And i can't believe that you're already mine." Minjoo look at Yujin's direction. Yujin is serious.

"How about deep talks huh?" Minjoo suggested and Yujin agreed with her.

"When do you want to avoid Hyunjin's prescence?" Yujin smile bitterly.

"We make this real yet you can't avoid him." Yujin look at the ceiling of the room.

"Yujin, i already said to you that me and Hyunjin are just a friend. He's already have Jeongin and i already have you." Minjoo decide to sit like what Yujin's position.

Minjoo hug Yujin from her side. She really love Yujin.

"You know Yujin, don't be jealous at him. Even he comeback again he can't have me anymore." Minjoo looking at Yujin's face.

"R-really? Then, i'm sorry for being jealous. I really love you, I can't afford if I lose you." Yujin look at Minjoo seriously.

"Ofcourse Yujinie, i'm always here beside you. I love you too." Minjoo still hugging Yujin from her side.

The two of them continue talking and Yujin notice Minjoo already sleeping at her shoulder she slowly lay down her.

"I'm sorry my love, sleep well." She kiss Minjoo's forehead before sleeping.

Yujin Pov.
Minjoo and I woke up when we hear a plate drop at the floor. It's still early though. I'm about to sleep again when Minjoo talk.

"Yah, Yujin wake up. I think someone is at the house. I'm scared." Argh, I can't resist this girl though.

"Let's just sleep love, it's just a cat." When she about to talk again i hug her so she can't be scared again.

"Shh. I love you love. Don't be scared. As long i'm here you don't need to be scared. You're not alone."  I'm assuring her. After that we both sleep.