CHAPTER 26

Minjoo Pov.
After i lost Yujin i immidiatly said that to my parents. I almost slap by my father because i want to live away from them just to move on. But i'm already living here at states, i still cannot move on from her.

It's may fault why i lost her. I'm still connected at her because she didn't block me. I also know that Seungmin and Yujin are officially on.

I also finish studying and i'm working here as a waitress. I know we are rich and i don't need this but i want to earn money by my own.

If you gonna ask me, i always miss Yujin. My love for her never lost. She always be my love until my last breath.

It's saturday and it's my day off. I will go to the mall by myself. It's been months since i left Korea. But i don't have any plans to go home.

I go to the perfume is. I suddenly look at the black tall girl. She kinda familliar. I only seeing her back i can't identify who she is.

That's Wonyoung. I remember she's also living here. She turn around and pay her perfume.
She saw me and suddenly run to me.

"Unnieeeee!" She hug me so tight. This girl really.

"Wonyoungieee! I miss you!" I smile at her and she smile back.

"How are you and why are you alone here? Where's Yu---" She didn't continue.

"I'm also living here. Me and Yujin are already divorce. She already with s-someone." I bitterly smile at her.

"I'm sorry unnie. I did'nt know." Aww. Wonyoung never change her attitude. She's still cute.

"I gotta go now unnie, i just went here to buy some gift to my friend." She kiss my cheeks before leaving me alone.

My life here is better than the Korea. I have my own life here no one can dictate who am i going to married and going to love. 

I will just go home at my unit. I will only sleep at my bed. That's not new to me.