CHAPTER 44

Yujin's Pov
It's been a week since Minjoo didn't speak. Her schedules are all cancelled because this happens to her.

Me and our squad are trying to cheer her up. We also encouraging her also we said that we won't leave her alone.

There's no improvement at all. Even a simple smile of her. None.

What really happened when she collapsed? What are in her food ? I swear if i found out that someone tries to poison her again i'll surely won't forgive her/him.

And why it affects on her that much? That she can't even talk.

I stared at her she's sitting in the couch. I hug her, i want to feel her my sincerity and my love.

"I love you Min. So much." I can't help but to cry at her situation.

I'm still an idol. When my shedules are tight i have someone to look for her.

"I-i love y-you t-too." I froze at my position. Did she speak?!

"Min, you finally speak!" I hold her both cheek and kiss her lips. It's just a peck.

I hug her so tight. This is what i want. My Minjoo is coming back.

"D-don't l-leave m-me." She said and a tear come out of her eyes.

"Shhh. Min, Don't cry. I won't leave you. Why would i leave you? " I can feel my eyes is wet.

"I-i w-want t-to s-sleep l-love." She said then i let her head sleep at my lap.

She finally talk. I can't help but to cry, a tears of joy.

Seungmin Pov.

"HEY YOU IDIOT!" I'm sleeping when someone shouted at my front door.

"Oh,Hyunjin hyung what are y--" I didn't finish my sentence when he punch me.

"Wtf?! What is your problem ha?!" I said while pushing him.

"YOU! YOU ARE MY FUCKING PROBLEM!" Hyunjin hyunt shout again. He's not caring if someone might woke up in my neighbors.

"YOU ALMOST KILLED MINJOO! SHE'S NOW FUCKING TRAUMATIZED AFTER THAT!" This is not my Hyung. He's really mad at me.

"I don't care about that hyung. I have care to get Yujin again." After that, another punch went on my face.

"Stop punching me will you?! I'll tell this in Jeongin!" I shouted but he just laugh.

"Do you think he believe in you? You fucker, he already know what are you doing with Minjoo and Yujin's life!"

"Can you fucking leave alone Yujin? You so fucking numb! The both of them are loving each other can you fucking see?!"

"I really don't have care Hyunjin. From now on i won't treat you like my older brother." I replied to him but another punch throw again in my face.

There i went out of balance and i think i passed out