CHAPTER 47

Yena Pov.
It's been a week since we found out Minjoo and Yujin been kidnapped by Seungmin. We are worried about Minjoo's condition.

Minjoo confine at the hospital and she still not waking up. Yujin didn't bother to go in their unit because she wants to take care of Minjoo.

Me and our squad are trying to visit them often. We also want to look at Yujin. She also getting thiner sometimes she doesn't want to eat. She only eating her meals by force of Eunbi unnie or Her parents and also Minjoo's parents.

We also find out that Seungmin have a mental sickness. Hyunjin take him at mental hospital so they can cured Seungmin's sickness.

Me and Yuri are here visiting Minjoo and Yujin. Seeing Yujin crying all day makes my heart aches. She's like my sister already.

Me and Yuri go out in the room first. We can't see Minjoo fighting for her life while Yujin is crying so hard while holding Minjoo's hand.

I'm mad at myself. I don't know what to do to calm Yujin. This is my first time seeing her crying in front of Minjoo.

"Baby, my heart aches." I said to Yuri while pouting.

She sigh. I'm lucky to have her even she's like that to me.

"Actually baby, i'm mad at myself." I look down and slowly sit at the floor in front of Minjoo's room.

"Why? Don't be." She touch my cheeks.

"Yujin is like my sister baby. I'm always there for her whenever she is sad." A tear fall at my eyes.

"Don't cry baby, The thing we can do now is to pray for Minjoo's recovery." I nodded and i kiss her forehead.

"Yah! Don't flirt here it's freaking hospital please." It's Chaewon. Agh. This girl really.

"Where's Tomi?" I ask while standing.

"She's inside of Minjoo's room. You didn't notice because both of you are busy flirting."  I slap her shoulders.

"We're not flirting!"

"Yeah, whatever. Let's go inside."

Yujin Pov.

Everyday, Everynight. I'm always praying for Minjoo to wake up. I thought when her wound are already heal she's okay.

But the doctor says she in comatose state and they don't know when she will wake up.

I just keep crying all day. She's suffering again because of me.

I appriciate my unnies are keep visiting us here at hospital. That's make me happy a little bit.

"Please wake up love. We still have an happy ending. D-don't leave me." I said and hug her while sitting in a monoblock chair beside her bed.

I kept crying so i can sleep. This is my habit already. I think.