CHAPTER 6

Minjoo Pov.
My parents called me to prepare myself because me and Yujin will having a prenup photoshoot. They also said after the prenup we are gonna live at the same house. Our squad doesn't know that we are gonna married. I chat Yujin before going downstairs.
                      AHN YUDINGS
                      •Active Now
                                          Hey Yudings we have a prenup photoshoot today. Takecare!

Yudings- Yeah, I know about that. See around. 

After that I turn off my phone. A minute past we are here at the photoshoot. I quickly saw Yujin, I wave my hand."Hey Yudings!" I smiled at her."Hey Unnie." She said lifelessly.Both of us doesnt want this arrange marriage.Our parents force us with this. I sigh and go to the make up artist.

Yujin and I both wearing a dress. I stared at her for a minute, Wonyoung is lucky to have Yujin. They decide what post our going to do."Now, face each other." They taught."Closer." This view of Ahn Yujin is really beautiful. We're friends since childhood but this kind of situation is new to me."Okay, all done." 

"Hey, Yujin we are going to live at the same house now right?" I ask her."Yes unnie." "Can you go first Yujin? I didnt get my things" She just nodded and leave me."Mom, Dad, I'm leaving." I smile at them. My mom's tears build up." Hey mom, don't cry. Iloveyou both" I hug them."Oh, our princess, we will bring you to your and Yujin's house. Let's go" My daddy said.

"Wow, this is beautiful." I said. Well, the house is not that big and not that small. It's okay for the two of us. We went inside and that's more make me amazed."Hey dad, how many rooms are here?" "Only one." Wth. We will share a room?! Are they out of their minds?!"We will go now my princess wait for Yujin." They kiss and hug me and they go. 

My things is really heavy. I have many clothes in it. I go upstairs while carriying my heavy things. I almost fall on stairs but someone caught me."Can you take care of yourself, Minjoo?" I turn around to see who it is."Why aren't you calling me unnie?" "Why will i? You will be my wife soon. " She said and get my things upstairs.