CHAPTER 15

Third Person.
Yujin woke up early than Minjoo. She decide to take a bath. After that she went to the restaurant at the hotel, she didn't wake up Minjoo because she knows she is tired yesterday so she decide to wait her in the restaurant.

After a few minutes she got bored, she grab her phone and call Minjoo. Minjoo didn't answering the phone call because she's still sleeping. But Yujin tried and tried until Minjoo finally accept the call.

"Minjoo, fix yourself now we're gonna eat here at the restaurant in the hotel."
                               "Oh, Su-sure. Where are you"

"I'm already here. C'mon you should take a bath now. I'm waiting for you"

                            "Yeah, okay. Give me 10 minutes Yujinie."

Yujin ended the call. She still can't believe Minjoo is her wife. Her childhood friend became her wife. Back then they used to be super close. They used to sleep at each other's house. Sometimes they have a deep conversation at night. Yujin miss all of it.

Yujin Pov.
I remember how Minjoo and I being close. We didn't doing it again. Our deep conversation at night is gone now. I think she does'nt remember how we are close back then. I shrugged all of my thoughts when someone cover my eyes.

"Yahhh, who is this?!" I know this is Minjoo. I know her well.

"GUESS IT" She made her voice deep. Such a cutie haha.

"Okay Minjoo, sit down now." She removed her hand at my eyes and now i can see her sulky face.

"Hey, don't be like that. I know it's you because i know you too well" As i said that i pinch her cheeks.

"Okay. What do you want Minjoo?"

"Uhm. I'm fine with anything" I nodded at her and I call the waiter to get our order. After that, I face Minjoo who is looking at outside.

I stare at her and decided to take a picture of her side profile. She's so pretty i admit it. Later i will upload it on my account.

"I miss our squad." Minjoo said

"Me too. I wish they come here." We don't talk anymore when our food arrived.

"Minjoo, where do you wanna go first?" I smile at her. When i smile my dimples always showing up. That's also the reason why she always pinching my both cheeks.

"Anywhere, i don't have any know places here." She said and I just nodded. After that we went out of the restaurant and decided to tour around. I froze when she interwined our hands while we are walking.

"Why? This is what normally couples do." She said and I can feel my cheeks blushing. Am I falling with her? I sigh. I really don't know. I'm scared too.