CHAPTER 40

Minjoo Pov.
I woke up and i used Yujin's bathroom and barrow some of her clothes. It's still early so i assume she's still sleeping.

While drying my hair someone back hugged me. I turn around to see Yujin's eyes are still closed while resting her chin at my shoulder.

"You should just sleep. It's still early and i will go to my unit now." I said but instead of letting go she just hug me tightly.

"Go to your bed, i'll go ahead now." I'm tapping her cheeks.

"If you are planning to drive me in my unit it's okay." I smile at her but she just pout.

"Just sleep okay? I still have photoshoot now." She hug me and let go. She kiss my forehead and she let herself fall asleep.

I turn my direction to the ENOZI Entertainment. Because i have a shed today.

"Oh, Minjoo what are you doing here?" The one of the staffs ask me.

"I have a sched today."

"Oh no Ms.Kim i forgot to tell you that you have a meeting with the CEO and with the other staffs" I just nodded and she said that i will follow her.

"Ms.Kim, do you want to be an actress?" The CEO ask me.

Actress? Me? Wth?

"Why me sir?" I ask.

"Because all of the characteristics of an actress is all in you Minjoo."

"Model and an actess Kim Minjoo. What do you think?"

"Just accept it Min. I'm here always with you." It's Yujin.She is smiling at me.

"I will be your number one fan i promise." She smile at me again and look at the CEO

"She is accepting it sir. May i excuse her sir?" Our ceo nodded and smile at us.

She pulled me on the way to the room where she is practicing. I sit down in the couch there and i let my ears hear her voice.

"Be fair Min, you should be my number one fan too! My debut is coming!'

"Ofcoures Yujin. I always support you." I smile at her.

She let out a loud sigh. I think she's stress because she will gonna debut now.

"Do you want to get out first? You look so stress." She nodded and i hold her hand after that.

"Don't stress yourself too much. It's bad for you." I advice to her.

We go at the mall and went to the restaurant. We ordered our food and we just waiting our food to arrive.

"Let's go to the park after this Min."

"Yeah,sure."

Our food arrived and we quietly ate our food.