CHAPTER 54

Yujin Pov.

"Why you didn't go to states after my parents told you that? We are currently having a deep talk here in my condo. Plus we are cuddling.

"I can wait you here. If you really love me you'll comeback. Then, youre here already with me." I smile at her.

It's been a week since i saw her sleeping at my office. I want to admit that i really found her a creepy person that day. I almost called the security too.

"I'm such a lucky person. You didn't change me." I quickly turn my head in her side.

"Why will i change you? I'm already lucky that i love you." I hug her more.

"Let's sleep now love." I said.

"I love you."

"I love you more." I kiss her lips savoring the flavor of hers. Then i quickly broke it.

"Let' sleep now." I smile and kiss her forehead.

Minjoo Pov.

I'm alone at Yujin's unit. She said that she will go first at her work. She also said that she will go home at 7:00 p.m

I check my phone if there was message or something. Then i saw one. From Chaewon.

She said that she and Hitomi will come here now. That two couple is really amazing. They are cute.

"KIM MINJOO!" I think they are here.

I quickly open the door and a hug from Wonyoung i recieved. Wow. She's already home.

"I miss you unnie!" Wonyoung said after she broke the hug.

"Why didn't you tell me that you went home now?" I ask her.

"Duh. How can she tell you if none of us can contact or we have contact on you?" Nako said. Wow she have an attitude now?

"Stop your attitude Nako." Yena unnie said then she slapped Nako's head. This girls really.

"How about let's get inside?" I said and they quickly went to the living room.

"We are almost complete now. When Yuj----" Eunbi unnie said then the door open.

"Wow. What are you guys doing here?" Yujin said while she open her two buttons in her suit.

Oh my. I think i will have a crush on my love.

"Minjoo are you okay?" Oh shit. Yujin is already at my front. Her face saying that she is worry.

"Y-yeah." I said then kiss her cheeks. Why did i do that?

"GAYYYYY!" They said in unison.