CHAPTER 14

Third Person.
Yujin and Minjoo are in their way to the Paris. They are already inside of the airplane when Minjoo notice something.

"Yujinie, are you okay? Do you want to sleep first?" Minjoo ask worriedly.

"You look pale c'mon sleep at my shoulder. I'll wake you up when we get there." Minjoo ordered Yujin.

Yujin is really dizzy so she obey Minjoo's order. She sleep at Minjoo's shoulder all the way. Minjoo stared at Yujin's face before she fell asleep too.

Minjoo woke up when Yujin is moving. They already at their destination.

Minjoo Pov.
In the past, I want to go here with Hyunjin. Because in the past he is my everything but he really broke me.
We're here at our suite. It's very elegant. Tomorrow we will start touring the place and I'm quite excited. But before anything else we want to rest.

Ugh, ofcourse one room and one bed. But i don't want to debate who's gonna sleep at the bed. I walk directly at the couch and let my eyes close.

"Minjoo, why are you sleeping there? You should sleep here at our room." I didn't replied to Yujin because i really really want to sleep. I stop breathing when someone carried me.

"I guess you're really tired. I'll let you sleep. Goodnight" Yujin said and she kiss my forehead. I know she did that because i felt it.

I sigh. I don't want to fall with her, she's like my sister and Wonyoung likes her. I don't like it, at the end we will just going to hurt ourselfs.