CHAPTER 39

Yujin Pov.
I'm staring at this girl who is sleeping at my bed. She's really beautiful. I wish i can trust her again but i can't do it.

Just give me time Min, i'll love you again. Well, i can't sleep because of her. She's really crying hard.

My phone is ringing and i look who is the caller. Hyunjin? Why he is calling me in the middle of the night?

"Yah, Hello?"

"Yujinie, sorry to disturb you. I have to tell you something"

"What is it? Speak."

"Seungmin is trying to kill himself. I don't know what to do, he's being crazy for you." I heard his sobs. He really treat Seungmin as his brother.

"Let him be. That what he wants. Bye for now i'll sleep." I ended the call. Then i saw Minjoo move and open her eyes.

"O-oh, i'm sorry Minjoo, did i disturb your sleep?"

"No. Why you still awake?" My heart suddenly aches.

"U-uhm, Can i ask something?" She nodded at me and smile.

"Why did you go at the states?"

"Because i know that i-i'll never get the chance to e-explain my side. I a-also don't wanna hurt you too much so i decided to go there immidiatly after we have misunderstanding." Her voice is still cracking.

"I finish my study there without using money of my parents. While studying i'm also working there as a waitress"

"Every night, i'm crying. I always misses you. My love for you just so deep. I decide to file a divorce paper so you can live free. My father slap me because of that."

I stared at her. I can't believe she did that. I'm so unfair isn't?

I pull her closer to me. I hug her so tight. I kiss her head. I rest my head to her neck.

"P-please don't do that again." I pleaded and i know i'm crying.

"D-don't leave me. Just wait i'll love you again." I whisper to her.

She touch my hair and said she will never get tired of waiting because i'm worth to wait. I miss her.