Note

THE SUPREME TRILOGY 1

The Night Queen

***

No to plagiarism. No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise), without the prior written permission of the publisher.

© 2020 by Jeanesse Rhabellie
All rights reserved.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, organizations, places, events, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or events, or locals are entirely coincidental or are used fictitiously.

No to bashful comments. I really appreciate your comments, a lot. However, comments that compare my work to others' works cannot be tolerated. Please mind that I have my own imagination and creativity. Comments are acceptable as long as it does not mean any criticisms, comparisons, and hate to the author and/or to the book. I'm open to comments regarding enhancement but you should be in your most kind self.

If you're a perfectionist, leave this story. I have flaws in writing. I sometimes cannot proofread and can be a little while before I edit so please bear with me.

Updates. It takes time before I can update. I have many other things to do and I seldom held my phone to write. I hope you can bear with me.

***

THE SUPREME TRILOGY 1

The Night Queen
by jrhabellie