Chapter 41

c h a p t e r       f o u r t y     o n e

RAIN'S POV

He saw my face. I immediately knocked him out through a neck chop. "He saw me," I told Pin in my earpiece. The laptop was gone. It crashed when it fell to the ground from this height. I'm not sure if he has other copies but to make sure there was nothing left, I had no choice but to take him with me.

"We're here," Harry stated. "Looking for deadshot," he added. I dragged the unconscious guy to the end of the hall when another shot was made from the sniper. "Harry, you're disappointing me," I stated. That's how I train them. If you're offended, I don't care. "Found it," he said and I heard him took the shot. "Joker, get the car ready. We're going down."

Hinila ko siya papasok sa elevator. Hinanda ko ang sarili ko sa anumang pwedeng mangyari. The moment the elevator door opened at the second floor, I immediately pointed my gun to it. "Woah. Easy," he said and came in. I saw the guys back there, all knocked out. "You sure didn't get easy on them huh?" I rolled my eyes. "Made them pay for some unnecessary bet. That's all," he answered. "What happened to this guy?" he asked.

"Don't even get me started. Take him." Alam ko kung gaano siya naiinis nang sinabi ko iyan. Wala siyang ibang magagawa kung hindi ng buhatin ito. When the door opened, I fired my gun to the men in black as I cover for Pin who was carrying Alex at his back. "Damn it," I heard him cussed. This is so fun.

After they got out, I finished all the work here inside before I followed them. Cliff helped Pin bring Alex inside the car. But before I could go, there were another men in black. They sure know how to secure their place. I'll give them credit for that. "Just go," I murmured. But of course, the stubborn Pin just wouldn't stop. He took the ones at the right while I took the ones at the left.

One man pointed a gun at me as I draw two guns from the holster at the man who was about to attack me. In that dumb act he did, I used it as a chance to take his guns and use him as my shiled as well. So, when the other man who was pointing a gun at me, actually fired it and he eventually ended up killing his colleague. All I want is to do this quick and go home. I felt really tired for the day.

When the last man standing was down, I heard a little noise and then I pulled the trigger to that person without even looking and he died wide eyes open. He was trying to shoot me for his fibal breath but unfortunately he wasn't able to do so because he's slow. Tinanguan ako ni Pin at pinaunang maglakad. He used his car while I used my motorbike so the moment I ride mine, I quickly headed to my house. I'll deal with that Alex guy later. His whole place was messed up. Good thing he was rich and in no time, he could get a new house. Tsk. Freaking rich people.

Agad kong itinaas ang baril ko nang may naramdaman akong kakaiba. "Geez. Calm down." The way he said it, I wasn't even surprised. "How long will you keep acting like that? Tsk." Naupo ako sa couch kaharap ng tv na ngayon ko lang napansin na nakabukas pala. "Have you turned this on?" I asked and it was stupid of me to ask such question when I already knew the answer. Then the news came in. It was about the thing that happened this morning. The footage that they aired was from a CCTV quite far from where if happened. My face wasn't in the shot but I still have to make sure none of the footages were of my face.

"When are you going for your next mission? I know that you clearly knew why I am here," he stated. "They already knew where you are. This is why you need to leave." Knowing Rhys, he won't stop until I get out of that place. He's certainly not the boss of me. He's my twin but whenever he felt danger, he'll immediately come. Yet, I'm still stronger than him.