Chapter 1

"Harry, you know you can tell me anything, right?" Niall says, soothingly running his hand along my spine.

I stare down at my knees and blink back the tears.

No. I'm not going to let him get to me like this. I definitely dont want Niall or any of the other boys sympathizing over me. It would just make things worse.

"No, no actually its stupid. Im fine." I say acting strong and wiping away my tears even though i feel like they are going to pour out all over again.

"Are you sure? I dont want you to feel alone." Niall states.

What he doesn't know is its a bit too late for that.

Niall leaves the room and i stand up from my bed and change into sweats.

I almost jump when i look to my bathrooms entryway and see Louis' slim figure leaning against the doorframe; smirking.

"What do you want?" I snap, i know better to think that he is here for a good reason. He just came to insult me.

"Hi Hazza" Louis sneers.

"Dont call me that. You have no right too." I snap.

"Oh really?"

"Really."

"And why is that, Hazz?"

"Because you're nothing but a cruel dick to me. This friendship is over. I hate you." I say; the last 3 words a complete lie, even i knew it.

"Oh, is that so?" Louis walks over to me with a grin.

He slides the pad of his thumb over my left cheek. Goosebumps appear within seconds.

"We all know that you want me." He says, pushing me up against the wall.

My bottom lip trembles as i feel his minty breath only centimeters away from my face.

He leans in and i feel his soft lips touch mine. It doesn't take long for me to kiss back.

Louis rotates our position to where i am pushing him up against the wall.

I hear a camera snap and i turn around and see Nick Grimshaw behind me holding up his iphone.

"Did you get that?" Louis asks laughing.

"Yes, you can see the pathetic fagget clearly trying to snog you." Nick snickers.

"You're so disgusting. Do you really think i would like someone as worthless as you? Trust me. If i was ever a fagget, i would rather kill my self. Get a life, i dont want you." Louis says walking out of my room. I run to the door and lock it.

I barely make it to my bed before crashing. I shove my face into my pillow and wrap my arms around it, screaming into it. The sound is muffled so no one can hear it.

I pull my head up leaving my pillow drenched with tears, as i pull my head up.

Why is Louis likes this i havent done anything to him.

Maybe im too vulnerable, maybe i should just make him feel like the victim instead of me.