Making New Friends and Challenging Gyms!

I'm sorry this took so long. I suppose you could say I was taking a long break. The chapters are going to be longer, so it will take longer to update.
Anyways! I'm lazy. I'm sorry. Let's get into the chapter!
English-

Japanese (Third one)

Chikorita's Big Upset

"Chikorita, tackle attack!" Ash orders.

Ash Ketchum had been dragged into a battle with another kid. Chikorita had begged him to accept the challenge. So now Ash was stuck battling the trainer.

Chikorita starts to run towards the raticate.

"Raticate, hyper fang now!" The trainer commands.

The raticate pounces and attacks Chikorita, knocking her to the ground.

"Chikorita! Are you all right?!" Ash panics.

Chikorita stands back up and glares at the raticate. She sprints towards Raticate again.

"Raticate, stop it with your quick attack!" The boy quickly yells.

The raticate charges at Chikorita and hits her, knocking her into the air and onto the ground.

"You're doing great, Chikorita, but you seem really tired so return!" Ash cringes.

He had just caught Chikorita yesterday. She was still only level 9. He didn't want her to get too hurt... He didn't even want to battle today. He was just planning on training.

Chikorita shakes her head no and uses razor leaf on Raticate. Raticate gets knocked back.

"Chikorita..." Ash frowns, realizing she wouldn't listen to him if he asked her to return, "Okay! Fine! You can continue battling."

Raticate goes to tackle Chikorita.

"Dodge the attack and grab him with vine whip! Throw him to the ground and hit him with razor leaf!" Ash informs.

Chikorita smirks and does as said. Raticate gets knocked to the ground. Chikorita hits him with razor leaf, and he faints.

"Raticate, return!" The boy returns Raticate and goes home.

Ash sighs and picks up Chikorita, "You did great, but please listen to me when I tell you to return... Next time you could get seriously hurt..."

He returns her to the pokeball.

~Scene Change~ XXXX ~Pokemon Center~

Ash was talking on the phone with Sabrina as his friends were getting healed.

"How's the journey going?" Sabrina asks.

"It's going great. How's the gym?" Ash replies.

"Exhausting..." Sabrina dramatically sighs.

Ash laughs.

"Ash, your pokemon are healed." Nurse Joy informs.

Ash nods, "Well, I have to go. Talk to you later."

"Okay. Bye, Ash!" Sabrina waves and hangs up.

Ash lets out all the pokemon and starts serving them the Pokemon Food. All of them start to happily eat except Chikorita. She was sitting farther away from the others with her back turned to them. Ash frowns.