A new Journey and a New Friend

Because of school it will probably take a few weeks to update a chapter. Anyways, Misty is coming to Alola! I think it's only for a few episodes, but still! I'm listening to the Johto openings trying not to cry XD. Well on with the chapter. Disclaimer: I don't own pokemon.

"So what's Johto like?" Sabrina asks.

" It's cool. I've made three new friends," Ash smiles.

He lets out a Totodile and a Riolu. Sabrina laughs when she sees the cheerful Totodile jump on Ash's lap and waves at her.

"Hello there," she smiles, "Hmm? Where's the third one?"

Ash takes an egg out of his book-bag.

"Aw~" Sabrina coos.

"Ash, c'mon we've gotta get to the gym!" Misty calls from the background.

"Ok," Ash replies, "Sorry, Sabrina, I've gotta go. Bye."

Ash hangs up, returns Riolu and Totodile, and runs to join his friends.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On there way to the gym, Ash spots a Chikorita.

"Aw~, how cute~," Misty comments.

"It's sunbathing," Brock informs.

"I smell something sweet," Misty states.

"That's the scent that comes off of Chikorita's petals," Ash explains.

"It must be a wild Chikorita," Misty guesses. Ash nods.

The Chikorita opens it's eyes and looks at Ash. Ash walks over to the Chikorita. The Chikorita gets angry and in battle stance.

"This one seems like a pretty tough jelly-filled doughnut," Brock states.

The Chikorita growls.

"You're right. It's not backing down a bit. It wants to fight," Misty replies.

Ash sends out Riolu.

Chikorita goes to tackle her and Riolu dodges. Riolu uses quick attack.

Chikorit tries to use razor leaf, but Riolu dodges again.

Ash throws a pokeball, just wanting to end the battle, but Chikorita knocks it back.

Chikorita catches riolu off guard and uses vine whip, hitting Riolu in the head.

Ash notices one of the pokeballs glowing and sighs knowing who it is.

He returns Riolu and sends out Charizard. Chikorita goes for another tackle attack and Charizard uses flamethrower. Chikorita hits Charizard in the head with vine whip, but the vines tangle with Charizard sending both Charizard and Chikorita into a cliff.

Ash and the others gasp and run over towards them.

Ash returns Charizard and approaches Chikorita.

"It still wants to battle?!" Misty cries noticing Chikorita's battle stance.

"It can barely stand though," Brock adds.

  Ash kneels down to pick her up.

She fights against him but then falls.
He picks her up and looks over at Brock.

"Pokecenter," Ash states. Brock nods and they run.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX